• Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished watching ZS-Justice league, awesome way of spending 4hours.Not being a big DC fan, Zack Snyder made a HUGELY, diabolical change from the Whedon cut. Loads of new scenes, characters that brings the story in line and makes a bit less deurmekaar. Really awesome

Eish - spent 4 hours this weekend struggling through this (broke it up in 2 sessions). Wouldn't go nearly as far as saying it is 4 hours of my life wasted, but I do think this movie will be studied for years to come in Movies 101 as an practical example on how not to make movies.

In short the biggest sin, just too many storylines crammed into one movie. Would have worked far better as a series or if the story was split up in proper prequels. Also after making your audience sit through a longwinded 3,5 hours to finally defeat the villain then let them sit through another 1/2 hour just to set up the next movie? Ugh, seriously?

But I see other than corrie there are quite a few positive opinions out there, don't know if they are just DC fans or if I'm the one missing something.

Eish - spent 4 hours this weekend struggling through this (broke it up in 2 sessions). Wouldn't go nearly as far as saying it is 4 hours of my life wasted, but I do think this movie will be studied for years to come in Movies 101 as an practical example on how not to make movies.

In short the biggest sin, just too many storylines crammed into one movie. Would have worked far better as a series or if the story was split up in proper prequels. Also after making your audience sit through a longwinded 3,5 hours to finally defeat the villain then let them sit through another 1/2 hour just to set up the next movie? Ugh, seriously?

But I see other than corrie there are quite a few positive opinions out there, don't know if they are just DC fans or if I'm the one missing something.

Not a fan of comic book hero films, but after Sucker punch, I'll probably never watch another movie by Zach Snyder.

Not a fan of comic book hero films, but after Sucker punch, I'll probably never watch another movie by Zach Snyder.

At the time I thought 300 was good but yes, in no hurry to watch one of his movies again.

Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) 6/10.

Meh.

Ozzy Man gave the older version a review

Edited by Hairy

Currently watching Operation Varsity Blues.
Been a while that I’ve sat through a movie at home.

Edited by Frosty

Sleepers is trending on netflix.. Still a great movie

Never seen it before. Started watching last night, and will resume later today.

this is on Netflix now. Saw it a while back and thought it was pretty good. I've always been a Clooney fan.

• 2 weeks later...