Moderation: Call for moderator nominations and feedback

Matt

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically anyone who has ever had a warning point...getting banned is like a shoe in!

Good luck, Matt. I have some mild trust in your ability to control us rabble somehow

This is Africa pal...

If you havent done time in the sin bin, you dont have a chance to get to the top.

Im on the podium

Yip that exclude me cause the next Hubber that wanna tell me how my smoking makes the ozone hole bigger will get banned .

Not to mention your eTolli principals :w00t:

Not to mention your eTolli principals :w00t:

hehehe, dont mock his principals, him and I share those!

Going to be interesting selection, many hubbers believed the old mods were too strict and selective, lets see if they are chosen how they will handle controversy, bearing in mind if they could dish out criticism they also need to take it as well. :whistling:

old ?

Going to be interesting selection, many hubbers believed the old mods were too strict and selective, lets see if they are chosen how they will handle controversy, bearing in mind if they could dish out criticism they also need to take it as well. :whistling:

The old mods are puppies compared to what I am going to be. I will not be giving warnings. I will suspend at once, second warning and I will have the member arrested. I am 100% convinced that I am the next Moderator. The Hub needs me. I will be changing my name to Mugabe. Be prepared!

Edited by Vetseun

Obviously not strict enough with the small amount of banning going on. There are many, many more members who just soek ***.

I can think of three other "regulars" who think they are Mods already!!

......think of three.....???????.......33.33333 hours till Friday.....who, who and, who?

We need a lady or 2 on the Mods team and also need 2 or 3 Mods for the classifieds section.

Vetseun makes enough noise, about the same as 2 women - so scratch that one off the list.

Vetseun makes enough noise, about the same as 2 women - so scratch that one off the list.

Cute, consider yourself suspended. Permanently this time.

I NOMINATE DIPS!

Chukky and Dipslick

Dips and ChuKKy can be his deputies.

Sheriff and DIPS!

HEY WHAT DID I DO,!!!