Bonus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“My pregnant wife has undergone surgery twice this past week. Her situation has not improved and she is still in the hospital. I will immediately leave the Vuelta to be with my family, who needs me right now,”

Gesink

“My pregnant wife has undergone surgery twice this past week. Her situation has not improved and she is still in the hospital. I will immediately leave the Vuelta to be with my family, who needs me right now,”

Gesink

All the best to him and the family...! :(

Tomorrow

One for the puncheurs or possibly a breakaway success?

post-12015-0-07231000-1410373608_thumb.jpg

http://www.lavuelta.com/14/imgrecorrido/18uk.png

a bit of a sting in the tail. froome/valverde surely need to attack if they have any ambitions on the overall win.

http://www.lavuelta.com/14/imgrecorrido/18uk.png

a bit of a sting in the tail. froome/valverde surely need to attack if they have any ambitions on the overall win.

Hmmm Saturday will be the day i think, untill then Froome and Valverde will be marking each other like flies on cow pooh.

Mind you, the way Froome has been riding this tour he might well try close the gap a bit....every second counts

Boonen & Cancellara also non-starters today

The Worlds date is coming close now...

Looking forward to that one.

Hope MTNQ can get into the break.

It'll stand a good chance, I reckon.

It'll be a mellow bunch in the break as the GC big guns might be chilling until the big one on Sat.

Then again, this is the Vuelta.

Anything can happen!

After the success of that green wild card team at the Grio with 3 stage wins if i remember correctly, i cant help but feel that MTNQ really need a victory here if they what to secure future grand tour participations.

5km in and the breakaway of

Valerio CONTI

Nathan HAAS

Johannes FRÖHLINGER

Sébastien HINAULT

Jay Robert THOMSON

Pieter SERRY

Esteban CHAVES RUBIO

Martijn KEIZER

Manuel QUINZIATO

has a 14 sec lead. MTNQ in there with Thomson

Gruppo compacto again ---- A remarkable 50.5 kilometres have been covered in the first hour of racing in the third week of the third grand tour of the season

Cameron Meyer (Orica-GreenEdge) has also withdrawn from the Vuelta. There are 165 riders left in the race for the final four days on the camino to Santiago.

There are 165 riders left in the race for the final four days on the camino to Santiago.

For comparison:

164 made it to Paris (Tour)

156 made it to Trieste (Giro)

Edited by geraldm24