Bonus

Grumpy I think Movistar will have a problem as soon as Valverde is dropped on the steep climbs. Do they let Quintana go with the others or do they wait for Valverde? I think the gap is too big for Quintana to win but I won't be surprised to see him podium.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put Quintana in my team today. So I am hoping all is good. He will have to make sure the team doesnt tip towards Valverde so I if he's up to it he will need to put a good show on today.

So did I, with the same the same logic but all to no avail. Hope the little guy is going to be ok

:lol: :lol: - Ha, Ha, well Valverde will anyway..........I doubt 'Berto was worried.

I am sure there will still be a few twists and turns to spread that warm feeling around a bit.

Sky were far ahead of the other teams in terms of stage race performance in 2012 and 2013 Imo it is possible that the other teams have caught up, and some have now passed them. I am not pointing at dope, it may have been something used that was not banned, but that the other teams were not using/not aware of. For example, the banning of Xenon and Argon gas may be one of the factors having an impact now.

You are being way too kind. Flame me if you will, but I don't believe their past performance was unassisted.

After 2012/13 with all the questions being asked about doping and other enhancements, my guess is the team sky scientist-doctor-magicians have been told to cut out the (so far undetectable) hot sauce.

What we are seeing from sky now is the real thing, on real legs that really hurt.

Edited by Falco

You are being way too kind. Flame me if you will, but I don't believe their past performance was unassisted.

After 2012/13 with all the questions being asked about doping and other enhancements, my guess is the team sky scientist-doctor-magicians have been told to cut out the (so far undetectable) hot sauce.

What we are seeing from sky now is the real thing, on real legs that really hurt.

What? Sky were the only team on the juice? Please!

Break!!!

The four are Elia Favilli (Lampre-Merida), Johan Le Bon (FDJ.fr), Pim Ligthart (Lotto Belisol), and Vasil Kiryienka (Team Sky).

They have a 30 second lead.