Stretching...... there's no app for that!

L.T.G

if you have time - pilates is great for getting more bendy.

my OH couldn't touch his toes - after a month of one on one classes he could - since we've stopped he can't again.I use time that would be otherwise wasted - like waiting for the kettle to boil, or heating lunch in the microwave - ppl think i'm odd but it feels lekker

1x Spy-cam in kitchen installed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically get on all fours as if you are at the top of a push up, then move your right foot next to your right hand, to the outside of it. Then back and repeat with left foot. ..

pictures .. or an animated gif .. :ph34r:

Not an app that could show me how to stretch, I want an app to actually do the stretching for me, while I'm sleeping or something :wacko:

For that? ;)

LOL if you find that, please let me know.

Post note... Is that not something installed called a wife ;)

pictures .. or an animated gif .. :ph34r:

Not exactly as I described....

Will get the wife on all fours later and make a video.... :eek: :eek: ;) ;)

http://impersonaltrainers.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/abs-mountain-climbers-animated.gif

Edit:

This is more like it..

http://primalhealthyfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mtnclimber-e1315508801586.gif

If you ever need motivation to ending your life, get a ITB roller and a session with a physio.... motherEFFER!! Sadists!

If you ever need motivation to ending your life, get a ITB roller and a session with a physio.... motherEFFER!! Sadists!

Probably less painful cutting the band out with a blunt spoon.

Foam rollers. Go check it out. 1min a side, 5min a day. Works wonders!!

Incredible stuff that. Sorted out my back and ITB problems

My eyes actually started to water from that. But it was worth it and saved me a lot of unnecessary physio bills. Once or twice a week on the roller and I don't even feel the pain anymore

what do they make you do ?

Raydek tried those mountainclimbers this morning.

1stly they were easier than i thought, and pretty easy to keep good form.......until after 20.

I only did 40 - and after that i could actually feel how they had mobilized my hips and lower back.....it felt great.

thanks for the tip.....going to add it to my wait for coffee routine (dont bother with the cam Oxter, i am Fat, Hairy and ugly..)

I have to stretch after every single ride otherwise I'm fubar. That's what happens when you have major back surgery at 16.

Raydek tried those mountainclimbers this morning.

1stly they were easier than i thought, and pretty easy to keep good form.......until after 20.

I only did 40 - and after that i could actually feel how they had mobilized my hips and lower back.....it felt great.

thanks for the tip.....going to add it to my wait for coffee routine (dont bother with the cam Oxter, i am Fat, Hairy and ugly..)

:clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not exactly as I described....

Will get the wife on all fours later and make a video.... :eek: :eek: ;) ;)

http://impersonaltrainers.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/abs-mountain-climbers-animated.gif

Edit:

This is more like it..

http://primalhealthyfit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mtnclimber-e1315508801586.gif

Fittingly called the hip flexor :D

My biokineticist used to stretch my into it on my back. Knee into armpit and then push foot to the floor.

Eina pyn.

Archived