Worlds 2014 Hafjell

Headshot

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Nino crash?

he did, but right at the end when the game was already up.

classic federer/nadal type clash. nino did his usual blast from the gun and absolon was buried down in 8th place pretty quickly.

but he worked his way back up at his own pace. once he was clear he built up his lead. would be really interesting to compare lap times on a graph, absolon clearly more steady.

Was flippen amazing seeing them charging up the one hill on about lap 4, bar to bar side by side.

of note was the fact that this was the first race that absolon did on a duallie. earlier in the season nino had been taking time off him on the downhills, not so here.

Stolen from greg's instagram....

http://photos-h.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10617145_682075418554791_1402232555_n.jpg

intense look in the eyes!

Good to see upa and coming saffas representing.

Sad to hear commentators saying how all the different sporting bodies send their narional riders to worlds, and there i am sitting, thinking, 'xcept our ineptocracy.

We build homesteads and mismanage funds....

he did, but right at the end when the game was already up.

classic federer/nadal type clash. nino did his usual blast from the gun and absolon was buried down in 8th place pretty quickly.

but he worked his way back up at his own pace. once he was clear he built up his lead. would be really interesting to compare lap times on a graph, absolon clearly more steady.

Was flippen amazing seeing them charging up the one hill on about lap 4, bar to bar side by side.

of note was the fact that this was the first race that absolon did on a duallie. earlier in the season nino had been taking time off him on the downhills, not so here.

I watched it in the evening. Looked like Absolon broke him...

But im surprised that the uci didnt make the Norway crew build that jump bigger to be safer. Last year okes were over jumping it too. Just plain dangerous

It was quite a bit longer than last year. As you would have known if you had come with us instead of making a few lame excuses....

I enjoy the XC racing, Nino perhaps went out a bit too full-gas at the beginning, he was def. fatigued towards the end, when did ever see him crash before like that?

http://youtu.be/heOy5VeA0jU

Great to see Marco take a result

Edited by kosmonooit

It was quite a bit longer than last year. As you would have known if you had come with us instead of making a few lame excuses....

evidently not long enough.... ^_^

so apparently greg lost air early on in his ride and that is one of the contributing factors why he messed the gap.....was he the only major contender to get a flat....I recall a few ladies and one or two early on in the mens....but not many

One other thing...amazing how many top guys slide out on the berms....hart, hannah