Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

Possible for bigger sizes?

I can see how most men must have problems with the sizing, like I said I went for the men sizes and very happy I did because there's no over hang at the toes which makes me think the ladies sizes would have been too small. (and I don't like socks that's so tight they pull my toes back).... Oh and I don't have big feet for a woman, I'm a size 6. 

I also agree with some of the others, a little longer would be nice too. 

This thread made me realise I think more about socks details  than I thought. 

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for the order! The sock game is always strong with Versus on your feet ;)

All our men's sizes are calf length socks. We have increased the length of our socks in the past few months, so if you've purchased some of our first version socks - maybe give our socks a second try ;)

bought a second set. Will try them out

To those of you who haven't seen it yet. Our banana sock samples arrived last week. We're expecting the full batch of stock to arrive early November and we'll open pre orders on our online store before that.  

What do you hubbers think??  :)

attachicon.gifIMG_1398_3.jpg

I want these socks! Do you have any other funky pairs planned for the future?

I suppose you think she does not have boobies too? :)

Naa Im sure she has those, but someone who is mostly into hills that point downwards and similar sorts of things doesnt strike me as the type of person who wears heels.

I have mental profiles of most of the regulars on here and that just didnt fit, but Im probably wrong about all of the others too!

Naa Im sure she has those, but someone who is mostly into hills that point downwards and similar sorts of things doesnt strike me as the type of person who wears heels.

I have mental profiles of most of the regulars on here and that just didnt fit, but Im probably wrong about all of the others too!

My mental picture of her is on a roadbike.... :)

I have grey hair and wear glasses.... just for the record....

My mental picture of her is on a roadbike.... :)

I have grey hair and wear glasses.... just for the record....

I figured it would be a bit grey based on my estimation of age, you are slightly short if memory serves me correctly based on frame sizes and enjoy good coffee. 

You are also in a medical profession and always happy to give advice on bike problems and when someone with a broken collarbone should take a little longer before training.

I could be way off though as I said before.

Also you are looking for trouble with the roadbike comment!! (yes I know she has a roadie too that she rides sometimes)

Why you do that? Massive hijack...

It's a string that says 'Cycling Socks' does it not? Didn't realise it just had to be this brand just because they started the thread, when there are others out there!

#BuildABridge

I figured it would be a bit grey based on my estimation of age, you are slightly short if memory serves me correctly based on frame sizes and enjoy good coffee. 

You are also in a medical profession and always happy to give advice on bike problems and when someone with a broken collarbone should take a little longer before training.

I could be way off though as I said before.

Also you are looking for trouble with the roadbike comment!! (yes I know she has a roadie too that she rides sometimes)

My idea of you is that you enjoy walks on the beach, chew toys and belly rubs, from your profile picture. :P

My idea of you is that you enjoy walks on the beach, chew toys and belly rubs, from your profile picture. :P

You sir are a genius, and spot on. I like chasing tennis balls too and destroying them with a few bites.

It's a string that says 'Cycling Socks' does it not? Didn't realise it just had to be this brand just because they started the thread, when there are others out there!

#BuildABridge

If you took the time to read the thread from the start instead of just shooting from the hip the first chance you get (being a 2 post wonder) you would have known how inappropriate that was.

This thread is about a young startup company born right here on the Hub. They could probably change the thread name, but everyone here knows what this thread is about. Go start your own...

#BuildABridge

Why not try and understand where this thread has come from before trying to sabotage it. You've posted some cool socks - but why not offer the designs and length as some constructive criticism?...

If you so keen to punt your favourite brand then #startyourownthread

Great job Versus lads. I'm in for some of the banana socks. You're just not allowed to sell any to my riding buddies ;)