Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah, I showed my wife my new #bananawatts last night, I no longer have a pair as she has decided those are now her happy socks for sitting on the couch when its cold.

She recons its hard not to be happy when you have bananas on your feet... hard to fault that logic!

ordered some on wednesday afternoon they arrived yesterday....

Thanks guys!

You need to order more, these days thats only considered beginner level Versus Wizzard ;)

Edited by Patchelicious

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday a year ago we launched our online store and sold our first pair of Versus Socks. 

Thanks to all the Hubbers for the awesome support in our first year of business and especially to those of you who helped us in the beginning phases of the business. We're looking forward to what 2016 has in store!  :thumbup:

Yesterday a year ago we launched our online store and sold our first pair of Versus Socks. 

Thanks to all the Hubbers for the awesome support in our first year of business and especially to those of you who helped us in the beginning phases of the business. We're looking forward to what 2016 has in store!  :thumbup:

Congrats guys .....on your first anniversary ,... May your business grow from strength to strength ...  :thumbup:

Congrats guys, you deserve all the success that you have achieved!

Great brand, great product and lekker okes too!