What sun tan lotion do you use?

So it's time to lather on the sun tan lotion and again and I realised I need to stock up. Until now I've been using whatever's in the cupboard which happens to be Nivea. It's pretty decent, not too thick so it's easy to apply and seems to last. What do you guys use/recommend.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicks own brand kiddy sunblock factor 50 - best value for money and doesn't burn the ... out of my eyes. Technibloc is still the best for body though (an always wear uv sleeves - no amount of sunblock seems to work there)

Yeah techniblock is my favourite. It works for bike and golf course, and you don have sticky hands.

Seems to keep the sun off, my skin is either white or burnt, so I struggle with this is particular. Techniblock has been the only one that works, but is damn expensive.

I dont use sun screen. The sun fears me

+1 on that,I am blessed with a slightly tanned skin,I dont wear sunblock and I dont like hats,so I sport a nice golden brown tan on my legs/arms/face all year round.

Another vote for Everysun 50 for me. Used it on Saturday for Joburg day, 6 hours in the sun with no shade and not the slightest bit of burn and it lasts through sweat.

I use Ultrablock 30+, it's good for 6 hours. It was recommended by a friend who is a fast bowler in cricket. He applies it doesn't have to wipe his palms dry, picks up a cricket ball and bowls, no residue. The word been used now is "Colipa" compliant, this product is. Sweat can shorten the duration so the water resistant cream is excellent for midday rides.