Die Burger 2014

GLuvsMtb

Will it work so high up on your bike?

The new readers are above the road. They asked for us to place them on the left of the stem horizontal

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else got the new racetec chips??

just make sure your computer work if it is Wireless. I installed a led light on my bike and the wire ran on the stem. The computer stoped working the moment I turned on the light.

Sitting here, getting everything ready for tomorrow (can't watch the Rugby, because Eksdom is pissing us off loadshedding again).I got thinking about the groups starting so close together, it's gonna be crazy on Helshoogte, what with groups catching each other, not to talk about the descent past Pniel.

Be super vigilant going down there, guys and girls.

Sitting here, getting everything ready for tomorrow (can't watch the Rugby, because Eksdom is pissing us off loadshedding again).I got thinking about the groups starting so close together, it's gonna be crazy on Helshoogte, what with groups catching each other, not to talk about the descent past Pniel.

Great advice, Hou net kop on that descent!

Sitting here, getting everything ready for tomorrow (can't watch the Rugby, because Eksdom is pissing us off loadshedding again).I got thinking about the groups starting so close together, it's gonna be crazy on Helshoogte, what with groups catching each other, not to talk about the descent past Pniel.

I'm hoping to catch 1 group going up. Enjoy your ride maybe I will see you after the race somewhere.

Guest DieBees

The new readers are above the road. They asked for us to place them on the left of the stem horizontal

Oh nice.

I see a lot of complaints coming when we have to replace the current orange type. I like it better up high and im sure it wont rattle like the old ones. It looks better too.

Will this setup on my quick release lever work. Their is a loop on my qr lever nd won't fall out and their is a rubber behind the chippost-61888-0-78768800-1417280710_thumb.jpg

Guest DieBees

Will this setup on my quick release lever work. Their is a loop on my qr lever nd won't fall out and their is a rubber behind the chip IMG_6646.jpg

That should work and rattle free.

They asked me to put mine on the rear triangle/seat stay. Seems different experiments for different riders?

Would be nice if these ones work well and we get to keep it for future....

Reality just struck me now.

I will be passing 1000-+ riders up hellz tomorrow...

Talk about a traffic Jam

And i will be overtaken by 1000-+ riders... But hopefully will catch them on the downhill!

Archived