The "I hate Specialized" Bandwagon...... what's the deal?

L.T.G

This thread has deteriorated into a Spaz mutual appreciation circle.  :devil:  :ph34r:

Haters will Hate

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says he with the "S" underpants.....

Can there be any underpants other than S-Werx ...unless you go commando, and the big S have that covered to with the Command Dropper post.

Personally, I was not too fond of the ride in general in comparison to my current set-up.

Too stiff and aggressive.

Specs and Peektcha's

seen the bike at the LBS ... 16K with basic components?

Looks nice, but a SS to me has always and should always be a custom build, something personal.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1429294650.058121.jpg

Wanted to fix my wife's old 26er so that she can get riding again. Everything was shot, so got her this instead. And it was cheaper than trying to repair her old bike. Does anyone know of charities that will accept the old bike as a donation? Still some good parts that can be built over to another bike.

Bike on Couch...... My wife will remove my testees with an ice cream spoon if this were to happen in our house... New bike or not. Am i doing something wrong? :ph34r:  :blink:

Bike on Couch...... My wife will remove my testees with an ice cream spoon if this were to happen in our house... New bike or not. Am i doing something wrong? :ph34r:  :blink:

Will post a pic of my Spaz on the couch tonight .... doubt the wife will pose on the couch with the bike, so the boys will have to do!

When you get a new bike maybe get a new wife at the same time... ;):P haha

seen the bike at the LBS ... 16K with basic components?

Looks nice, but a SS to me has always and should always be a custom build, something personal.

I'm with you on the build.

But it's not for everyone. 

Funny post of the day for me.

Someone selling an Epic frameset, fork and seatpost. Places the add and then a short while afterwards in the comments section notes that the bike has not done the Epic.......because all Epics ride the Epic :P

Anyway ...... the seller has apparently bought an S-Werx Epic, so in my mind can now do the Epic.

I am being a chop hey!?!?

Bike on Couch...... My wife will remove my testees with an ice cream spoon if this were to happen in our house... New bike or not. Am i doing something wrong? :ph34r: :blink:

Are you new here? How else do one take a pic of your bike if it is not on the couch! Ps. The fact that a pic was taken is incidental as all the kids have their own seating in the house.

Its an old hub tradition, has to be on a couch.

Are you new here? How else do one take a pic of your bike if it is not on the couch! Ps. The fact that a pic was taken is incidental as all the kids have their own seating in the house.

Its an old hub tradition, has to be on a couch.

Like this ......... taken last night

post-5403-0-20595700-1429598877_thumb.jpg

post-5403-0-21159200-1429598896_thumb.jpg

Like this ......... taken last night

I hope you tucked her in last night. Good looking ride there Hairy.

Archived