The "I hate Specialized" Bandwagon...... what's the deal?

L.T.G

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to get this thread back on track.

I'll have no problem understanding why the owner of this 2015 S-Works Tarmac Disc Custom Build probably hates Specialized. This happened at Paris Brest Paris 2015.

the "S" in s-works has to stand for something?

And I thought we were evolving? I guess every species has the right to take a step back first, don't feel bad as you were ....

Funny how the guys who slurs a S Works are usually the souls who can't afford it. (But would buy it if they had the cash in a heartbeat)

Do this test: take a 2016 Vipa and a 2016 Epic S Works and ride 1km on each.

Both will ride well no doubt, but you'll understand what I mean.(It's hard to explain, maybe ito cars a Golf 7 Gti vs a A65 AMG?) both are awesome but a Merc is a Merc.

My 2C's

Funny how the guys who slurs a S Works are usually the souls who can't afford it. (But would buy it if they had the cash in a heartbeat)

Both will ride well no doubt, but you'll understand what I mean.(It's hard to explain, maybe ito cars a Golf 7 Gti vs a A65 AMG?) both are awesome but a Merc is a Merc.

My 2C's

A65 Amg doesnt excist.

Golf Gti is waaay more awsome than a Vipa. 

I have a 2016 Stumpjumper s - works fsr. Its stoopid expensive, R130k. Do I love it, yes. Is it worth 130k, prob not. Would I buy it if I were married with kids etc, no.

My 2C's

How is your mielie,compare apples with apples,the Vipa does not come close to the S Works price.

My 2C's

Funny how this guy who owns a spaz is knocking out the jibes.....There is another poster on this thread doing the same, all in the name of a little irrational fun.

Vipa vs Epic. .....really, just get the Stumpy or at worst the camber.

F.A.C.T

A65 Amg doesnt excist.

I have a 2016 Stumpjumper s - works fsr. Its stoopid expensive, R130k. Do I love it, yes. Is it worth 130k, prob not. Would I buy it if I were married with kids etc, no.

Sorry A63 AMG.

And clarify, I ride a Methanol and not a Specialized.

How is your mielie,compare apples with apples,the Vipa does not come close to the S Works price.

That is true, their price is crazy but so to is a lot of other brands.

The reason I'm riding an Epic WC at this stage...I can fit both my waterbottles in my frame (small).

Now to convince Pyga to start making small Stage's frames.. :whistling:

A65 Amg doesnt excist.

There's definitely a "How do you know how much a Specialized costs?" joke in there somewhere...  :thumbup:

There's definitely a "How do you know how much a Specialized costs?" joke in there somewhere...  :thumbup:

Guessing that joke is going to be on me.

Sorry A63 AMG.

And clarify, I ride a Methanol and not a Specialized.

I know you said http://www.thepoisonreview.com/wp-content/uploads/methanol.jpg

Bust still had a good chuckle ..... in my mind all I heard was Menthol cigarette rider / smoker 

Archived