The Munga 2015

StevieL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just taken a squiz at Grant Usher's Speed & Time Plot. That man has been beasting it on the route. I would hate to be his crank.

I have just taken a squiz at Grant Usher's Speed & Time Plot. That man has been beasting it on the route. I would hate to be his crank.

I would hate to be his calf muscle

I would hate to be his calf muscle

i know what u mean...... but If my suspicions regarding his cleat positions are correct his calves are not doing much work

You cannot ride on no sleep! 

Does John stop at Sunderland with Grant for a kip... I guess we will find out in 20kms!

Does John stop at Sunderland with Grant for a kip... I guess we will find out in 20kms!

Grant will be gone (I'm thinking) Before John gets there. 

This pic says a lot to me....isolation, mental toughness, amazing scenery, suffering etc all in one

post-35775-0-83435900-1449219102_thumb.jpg

some awesome pics of day 2on the FB page. would be nice to see if we could get the rider numbers to tie into the names

12295281_846941462094155_858210505751340

Grant will be gone (I'm thinking) Before John gets there. 

Quite possible... but the thing is Grant doesn't need to rush this. He's in control, has superior speed and is better rested, but yeah, I guess the sooner he gets to that finish line the better, can't see there being any more real rest stops from here on.

The Munga ‏@TheMungaMTB 5m5 minutes ago
The rig of current race leader @SSGrantUsher @pwc_za @Mitsu_Motors

post-4329-0-08523000-1449219739_thumb.jpg

Everyone on that ride is unbelievable!!!

dont think there were to many weekend riders out THIS time around,,,, next year i can hear the guys already,,,,EPIC, please EPIC is easy " HAVE YOU DONE MUNGA"????

dont think there were to many weekend riders out  time around,,,, next year i can hear the guys already,,,,EPIC, please EPIC is easy " HAVE YOU DONE MUNGA"????

I have a feeling this is going to be massive next year

Archived