Momentum 94.7- penalised 90 mins for starting in wrong group?

NeoOne

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might not be totally related to OP's situations, but when I checked my result just now, it's been "conveniently adjusted" by adding additional 2 minutes to my finishing time :cursing: :thumbdown:

I contacted Racetec to complain that my time was slower than Strava and HRM. I wouldn't contact them if I started intentionally illegally! I'm training and can't jeapordise my efforts for a piddly 3 mins and ride with ppl who'll drop me up the first hill ( AND come on open forum to see if its a common occurence?) . Just not how I'm wired.

Edited by NeoOne

there were 500 other guys around you in your start pen with numbers on their shirts...  just sayin'

Reminds me of my Matric exam and I received a standard Maths paper and was a Higher a Grade learner

Only afterwards, did I notice the error.

Passed Maths by the skin of my teeth...

Let's just say that you'll not make that mistake again.

We expect you to post up your CTCT seeding somewhere when you get it, so that we can make sure you get to the right start pen! We smaak checking out for fellow Hubbers!

OP's side bar list's his location as Randburg, so travel and accommodation costs for 99er might not be worth while.

NeoOne: This year, I did Krugersdorp classic, Serengeti & Berg n Dale. All 3 got used for my Argus seeding.

Edit: Fast One is also an option for CTCT seeding.

I thought that if he was down for Die Burger he could manage to sneak down for 99er. Always a lekker seeding ride.

Pretty sure any Racetec timed event gets pulled in for CTCT seeding.

The best strategy is to start very last, in XXYYZZ. At least there'll be someone else in my start group then. May I wheelsuck?

:clap: :clap: , or throw money at the problem and buy a charity number ?

On the start line, a large electronic screen indicating the group that was about to start. There was also a red board at the front of every group indicating the group, this board moved forward with each group until the reached the start line.

its the rules dude

Can start in a later group not earlier

with atleast 200 people around you with numbers, it should be easy to find out.

Good thing is, you should only do this once ;)