2015 FNB Wines2Whales

JasonS

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have found an entry for the Ride! Whoop whoop thanks to Riana from Concept Cyclery - no thanks to Copperhead from some little known bike shack in Hout Bay ;)

Whats the deal on getting my bike to the start line? I can fly with it but since I dont have a bike mech err boyfriend, as team mate, putting it back together again will be a pain. 

There are companies which offer a service to just drop your bike off (nothing dismantled) at a certain location (JHB and Dur) and they will arrange it to get done.

Alternatively pre arrange with one of the local bike shops down here (depending on where you staying) and sure they will assist

Anybody know if they're making plans to screen the RWC final on the Saturday of Adventure? Some may well ask "what is the RWC" or "do you really care if we're not likely to be playing in the final"? 

Anybody know if they're making plans to screen the RWC final on the Saturday of Adventure? Some may well ask "what is the RWC" or "do you really care if we're not likely to be playing in the final"? 

They screened an end-of-the-year rugby tour match last time I did W2W, I'm sure they will make a plan for the WC final, especially if we are in it.

Die boere op grabouw kyk rugby!

Does anyone know of competitions for us less fortunate common folks that can't afford an entry?

They hype around it feels alot less than previous years? No FNB comp, no F&V comp? Only know of the squirt one!

• 2 weeks later...

Work/travel is getting in the way of my adventure entry....anyone potentially looking to swop this year from race to adventure?

Does anyone know of competitions for us less fortunate common folks that can't afford an entry?

They hype around it feels alot less than previous years? No FNB comp, no F&V comp? Only know of the squirt one!

There's a food lovers one on this very forum!  Have a look in the competitions section.

Work/travel is getting in the way of my adventure entry....anyone potentially looking to swop this year from race to adventure?

Keen to swop a ride for an adventure if you keen?

We have a ride entry to swop for you adventure Entry BigToe.