2015 Momentum 947

ScottCM

Hi Gary,

I received my race details pdf. Where can I find my starting group? Race number is NN 42342 and starting time is 09:52. 

NN :whistling:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doing my first 947 in 8 years on a bicycle (did do another 3 as a TB marshal though).  I am joining our company for the ride though, don't know what to expect or what the start time is (our company server is blocking my access)

Check you Whatsapp .....

I got 7:30, I did no Races and started 9:20 last year and finished with my wife(her first) in 5 hours, she got a 8:34 start - how does it work? Do I get "credit" for previous finishes?

I got 7:30, I did no Races and started 9:20 last year and finished with my wife(her first) in 5 hours, she got a 8:34 start - how does it work? Do I get "credit" for previous finishes?

You are only as good as your last race  :ph34r:

NN :whistling:

Exactly my thoughts as well. The spreadsheet states it is a "Ride for a Purpose" group. My only purpose will be to finish under 6hrs.  ;)

Me too and....me too!

Just got the email race pack collection

looks like am in "I" at 7:05

Will take it as have not done any seeding races this year!!

Me Three!!!

VC for me, so it gives me enough time to get back for lap 2 with my charity.

So much for sleeping in.

Time to up the ante and do some serious training - 2 months and counting.

staring in JJ - 09:27. my second 947 and not many seeding events behind my name, my first few events were k@k slow anyway so doubt they make a difference.

Anyone know when the seeding race cut-off is for 94.7? I looks like the organiser are getting ready to issue race numbers etc, and there are still a number of seeding races to go - Dome2Dome, Satellite Classic etc

Anyone know when the seeding race cut-off is for 94.7? I looks like the organiser are getting ready to issue race numbers etc, and there are still a number of seeding races to go - Dome2Dome, Satellite Classic etc

Already done and dusted...no more cut-off races...they will count towards 2016

Anyone know where I can get the MTB race details?

Used the link, but it only shows the road start times and group

Momentum 947 Mountain Bike and Kiddies Ride Number Collection details will follow in October.

Been riding for charities the past 3 years and helping new riders complete their first 94.7 so seeded in BB - 8:29. Will they do a reseed based on SA Seeding? My index is around 32. When can we ask for a reseed - now (who do we contact) or at number collection? Want to do a double lap - well sort of - ride to start, put in a hot lap and then ride the route home

Archived