Gone in just 9 seconds

News bot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!  maybe its because the price is going up so much every year that the bucket list riders are jumping to enter before they need start pawning cars and houses in a few years from now

There NOTHING like this for creating a demand...and then some {even largechainring is begging for a early bird entry???}

I heard that they actually sell 200 entries. Why not?? That's twice as much money and who is going to know..

Its called integrity...

Demand exceeds supply... So I can just image what the organisers are thinking right now...

"9 secs... Hmmm... I think we can squeeze the 2017 price to 80k per team and risk it being available longer than Steven Gerrard on the pitch against Man Utd!"

The 100 early bird entries for the 2016 Absa Cape Epic sold out in nine seconds on Monday.

Click here to view the article

some people trying to sell early bird entries  for a profit which is against Cape Epic rules. Life time ban from the event for those participating in this unsavory practice.

Chainring!!

Profit - where - who - don't see anyone trying to make a profit yet.

Do you have inside info ??

Edited by porqui