Hungry Monkey Part 4: The Ride

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously considered one of those, even spoke to the guys who agreed to ship one down south. But multiple delays meant I had time to look around and gave the Monkey enough time to appear on my radar.

In the end decided to support local and I figured 64HA will be a bit extreme for most of our trails.

Would still love to have a crack at one.

I don't understand the point of this post?

How does it contribute to the Hungry Monkey review?

Seriously considered one of those, even spoke to the guys who agreed to ship one down south. But multiple delays meant I had time to look around and gave the Monkey enough time to appear on my radar.

In the end decided to support local and I figured 64HA will be a bit extreme for most of our trails.

Would still love to have a crack at one.

Ja, I must say I have always leant (and probably always will) towards full sus, but after seeing the Monkey in the flesh (and the 631 video), it seems like they could be seriously fun on the trails.

Ja, I must say I have always leant (and probably always will) towards full sus, but after seeing the Monkey in the flesh (and the 631 video), it seems like they could be seriously fun on the trails.

I loved my SS hard tail, and then I took it on the trail.

There is nothing more fun that steel SS on trails! So much fun! That Hungry Monkey must be an unbelievable experience.

I loved my SS hard tail, and then I took it on the trail.

There is nothing more fun that steel SS on trails! So much fun! That Hungry Monkey must be an unbelievable experience.

I can feel it - I just need the fitness to back it up, man...

• 3 months later...