That's the plan  :thumbup:  I was going to swing North-East sooner (more or less through Andorra), but will extend further West. Likely 4-7 days in the area... 

Closer to the time you can PM me your itinerary and I'll point out anything I can think of that's worth doing/seeing etc.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll hold the dust pan while you sweep.... ? :whistling:

Now you want to take the food out my 2 beautiful girls mouths stealing their jobs ,,,shame on you

Edited by DIPSLICK

Now you want to take the food out my 2 beautiful girls mouths stealing their jobs ,,,shame on you

Wait, what? Isn't that child labour?isn't that illegal in Spain... ;)

Alarm set for early tomorrow morning. Will be my last chance to ride in SA before the bike is packed for shipping. Doesn't matter how slowly the days pass, suddenly you get there and you wonder where the time has gone?

Alarm set for early tomorrow morning. Will be my last chance to ride in SA before the bike is packed for shipping. Doesn't matter how slowly the days pass, suddenly you get there and you wonder where the time has gone?

Have an enjoyable safe one out...

Dips I was under the impression that they were going to help Wendy with the cooking and cleaning whilst you and I helped Bonus with the general handy work? :whistling:

Dips I was under the impression that they were going to help Wendy with the cooking and cleaning whilst you and I helped Bonus with the general handy work? :whistling:

My slaves,,,,I mean girls are fully trained to multitask, I was thinking my wife can step in and do the other work and bonus and I can focus on the core BUISNESS plan of finding routes ;)

My slaves,,,,I mean girls are fully trained to multitask, I was thinking my wife can step in and do the other work and bonus and I can focus on the core BUISNESS plan of finding routes ;)

I want in please.... pretty please, pretty pretty pretty please.... :)

Ha you guys are making me laugh. Much needed a day before the container arrives. There will be no talk of "girl" slavery. Bonus became dangerously close to doing all jobs on his own for the same talk

I want in please.... pretty please, pretty pretty pretty please.... :)

Lectrics (you alone) and garden duty (I'll help). If I need an extra set of hands with the paintwork I'll call you. And in winter we're gonna have to shovel snow Zak. Lots and lots of snow (I hope)!!!! Edited by Mntboy

Ha you guys are making me laugh. Much needed a day before the container arrives. There will be no talk of "girl" slavery. Bonus became dangerously close to doing all jobs on his own for the same talk

Did I not mention my mad skills with Needle an thread and even madder skills with pan frying steaks and fish fillets?

Glad we are putting a smile on your dial Mrs B!

Sweet Jesus don't say that out loud mate!  ;-)

Edited by Bonus

What a weekend . . . .

Yesterday pretty much all the furniture that we are not taking with us to Spain was either taken by the buyers, or delivered by myself and a mate with a trailer. We also have friends that are storing some bits for us that haven't sold yet but that Wendy will sell before she leaves.

Today we have been emptying cupboards, sorting out all our things - what's going with us and what needs to be donated to the Salvation Army.

On top of that we've had to sort out our clothes - we both need things to wear while we're still here in the sun - 2 weeks for me, 6 weeks or so for Wendy, but also clothes to wear in the UK between arriving there, travelling to Spain and our container arriving. Everything we wear here and will need in the UK must also fit into a suitcase within the baggage allowance for when we fly. It's a juggling act of note!

Tomorrow the shipping company come and will spend two days wrapping our furniture in cardboard and paper and packing boxes with our smaller stuff ready to go into the container on Wednesday. I'll take some pics as we go . . . .

What a weekend . . . .

Yesterday pretty much all the furniture that we are not taking with us to Spain was either taken by the buyers, or delivered by myself and a mate with a trailer. We also have friends that are storing some bits for us that haven't sold yet but that Wendy will sell before she leaves.

Today we have been emptying cupboards, sorting out all our things - what's going with us and what needs to be donated to the Salvation Army.

On top of that we've had to sort out our clothes - we both need things to wear while we're still here in the sun - 2 weeks for me, 6 weeks or so for Wendy, but also clothes to wear in the UK between arriving there, travelling to Spain and our container arriving. Everything we wear here and will need in the UK must also fit into a suitcase within the baggage allowance for when we fly. It's a juggling act of note!

Tomorrow the shipping company come and will spend two days wrapping our furniture in cardboard and paper and packing boxes with our smaller stuff ready to go into the container on Wednesday. I'll take some pics as we go . . . .

Good luck with the next week. We had the same juggling act with the clothing. To make things worse, we also decided to take a bike each with us on our flight. In the end it worked out well for us. We packed our clothes into our cycling panniers and when we arrived in Amsterdam we simply put our bikes together at the airport and cycled off to our new life. Liberating to say the least....

I hope all goes well with the packing.

Lectrics (you alone) and garden duty (I'll help). If I need an extra set of hands with the paintwork I'll call you. And in winter we're gonna have to shovel snow Zak. Lots and lots of snow (I hope)!!!!

I'm good with lectrics, just not sure it'll work when I'm done.... ????

Hey, bogus, I'll be your bike mechanic, you'll need one to make sure all your guests bikes are tip top before there ride out.... ???? isn't that the main aim to this adventure? ????

#Justsaying