Show us your KOMs on Strava

Ryno.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How should I do that? follow the link in my Signiture to my Strava profile and have a look

Hey. I went to the same school you are in now........... :thumbup:

Cracking you up Swiss?  :whistling:  :D  :lol:

I just don't think I will be able to sleep tonight

PLEEZ move it, I need my beauty sleep

I just don't think I will be able to sleep tonight

PLEEZ move it, I need my beauty sleep

Maybe move it to "lost and found"?

Another unbelievable (pun intended) thread on the hub in 2 days..... WTFlip

Mods: I don't think this thread belongs under the (serious) topic of Training, health and nutrition??

Maybe in the Bike room?

Sorry I didn't know where else to put it. Thought this was appropriate place because Strava is an training app and segments are like intervals. But I understand your problem.

Sorry I didn't know where else to put it. Thought this was appropriate place because Strava is an training app and segments are like intervals. But I understand your problem.

No problems R I also unnerstand.

That's why there are mods and he with the big stick (Admin)

I'm glad someone unnerstands :stupid:

True. This thread is nothing more than a circle-jerk. 

In cycling there are 2 groups, those who use Strava and those who don"t , I assume you are part of the latter?

In cycling there are 2 groups, those who use Strava and those who don"t , I assume you are part of the latter?

Always interesting to see the huge negative vibe and aggressive attitude coming from people that do not use Strava.

Always interesting to see the huge negative vibe and aggressive attitude coming from people that do not use Strava.

Probably because we are faster riders ;)  well only in certain instances :whistling:

No you're slightly off the point.

I have my Garmin, which is linked to Strava. But both accounts are private and for my own personal enjoyment and use. I certainly value many of the features & insight that Strava gives me. So I use Strava.

But there's a big difference between that and your typical stravasshole. And that would be the person who goes online to boast about how many KOM's he's got, who he has beaten, and inviting others to go and view his profile. All pretty much to show how great he is (because he clearly has a massive ego). He would be the same wop who goes flying down the Joburg spruit knocking women, children and hold grannies out the way so that he can get his segment. He's the same loudmouth around the coffee shop table talking loudly to his cycling mates how fast he can go, how great his bike is, how clever his opinions are, and how the women just love him. Oh and how big his d~~ick is, which like I say, is what this thread is all about.

post-22004-0-20486900-1432908032_thumb.jpg

Guest notmyname

I have my Garmin, which is linked to Strava. But both accounts are private and for my own personal enjoyment and use. I certainly value many of the features & insight that Strava gives me. So I use Strava.

But there's a big difference between that and your typical stravasshole. And that would be the person who goes online to boast about how many KOM's he's got, who he has beaten, and inviting others to go and view his profile. All pretty much to show how great he is (because he clearly has a massive ego). He would be the same wop who goes flying down the Joburg spruit knocking women, children and hold grannies out the way so that he can get his segment. He's the same loudmouth around the coffee shop table talking loudly to his cycling mates how fast he can go, how great his bike is, how clever his opinions are, and how the women just love him. Oh and how big his d~~ick is, which like I say, is what this thread is all about.

Great generalisation.

Maybe you misinterpreted this thread, yes some of us go for KOMs but that doesn't mean we are disrespectful towards others. I saw an article a while back about the top guys in each country regarding KOMs and just figured we get a little perspective between myself against the other top guys regarding KOMs.  Because for some of us that little stretch of road makes us push ourselfs harder and that is what gives the results at the end. You call it a interval , I call it a segment! So haters go hating. 

Maybe because it's Friday, I got ahead of myself. So my apologies if I caused offence. I broke my own rule of not posting in threads I have no business being in. Bye :)

If it's not on strava, it didn't happen! Except for the epic, of course. Then again, how do you know someone's done the epic? [emoji12]