Show us your KOMs on Strava

Ryno.

In cycling there are 2 groups, those who use Strava and those who don"t , I assume you are part of the latter?

In life there are 3 groups of people. Those who can count and those who can't. !!!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the funny thing about strava :ph34r:  If I took it as gospel then I am faster than Maroesjka Mathee and Asleigh Moolman Pasio.  The pros need recovery rides too ;)

Or they was busy with a race and on 140km hit the segment and I did that same segment with 10km in my legs.........

Edited by Mads

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not declaring my 59 KOMs...

I might lose them to the local laaities. :huh:

Hehe

With the tour de Suisse having passed over 2 popular climbs in Zug I think a few local Kom's are going to be crying

I see there's 1 HC climb in Gauteng.

It's called the Kareiga Street Climb in Carltonville and supposedly starts at an altitude of 1,930m and tops out at 3,194m.

No wonder there have been no attempts at this climb - because it's located somewhere in the clouds.

Firstly, can someone explain something like this happens?

Secondly, How does a person flag this to have it removed?

I'd like to know who stole my holiday bike from my skoon-ma's house yesterday, and if he/she/it is on Strava - that R399 Dion's special was is no more.

On a less serious note - I have 1 KOM to my name that I earned. The rest (9) were all created by someone (long) after I originally rode those segments, and some are even downhills.

Or they was busy with a race and on 140km hit the segment and I did that same segment with 10km in my legs.........

I don't care. Still means you were faster than a pro

Besides...most pro's are still way faster than me with 200km in the legs