Show us your KOMs on Strava

Ryno.

If spiteful pro riders, who visit get hold of this we can kiss KOMs goodbye . . :whistling:

I had a KOM and took my mate for a ride on the route that included my KOM.

He took a mate and both kicked me off.

Then the two brothers from Lux kicked me off.

Last year they included the hill on the Tour of Luxembourg and Im now down to about 300 something.[emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all my koms are downhill........

Jimmy is the go-to-guy for a downhill KOM.  The only reason I got my QOM for a certain segment was drafting behind him.  This is the other facet of strava (like survivor) ......you need to make the right alliances!! :D

Jimmy is the go-to-guy for a downhill KOM.  The only reason I got my QOM for a certain segment was drafting behind him.  This is the other facet of strava (like survivor) ......you need to make the right alliances!! :D

Haha yes, KOM stands for king of the Mountain - it does not specify if it is up the mountain or down the mountain - just that you are the king (or Queen)!

I do like the downhill ones though with a bit of a peddaly section in the middle.

There is a section as you come down from Rhodes Mem' to town that who ever is KOM is supposedly clocking 101km odd, don't really trust strava and don't pay attention (unless I've got a stack of cups and PR's and the odd KOM and then it totally is accurate awesome program that should be shared with everyone I know...). 

This is one of my favourites.  And I did this alone. NO drafting!!!   Love ending a good ride with a lekker sprint

Show off :ph34r:

Who the flip is Jack Schitte ?

Oops sorri you didn't

Edited by SwissVan

Now I just need to get rid of this stupid cold and go out there and find another 7 seconds so that I can crack the top 10.

Edited by jimmycool

Here's a nice KOM. 

My d~~k is bigger than yours.

(Which is pretty much what this thread is all about).

True. This thread is nothing more than a circle-jerk.