The Salvage Thread

Eldron

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an XT hub for him. Will send pm with details.

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

That's such a cool option for those on short budgets! Cheaply Serviceable with extreemly good lifespan.

Hi, I am looking for a 165mm eye to eye air shock and a 35 - 45mm stem.  Any condition will do - dont mind servicing the shock.  Am building up a 26er FS for my 8 year old. Tx.

Just want to say thanks to Theunissa for the cassette, going to have fun doing a 1x10 for my mate this weekend (beats 3x8 lol).

May the MTB gods keep your tyres inflated and your uphills low gradient.

Pk

I have used shimano hg 11t-36t 10speed cassette. Its for free i bought used rims and have a 9 speed setup so got a 9speed cassette. For free on condition that you need it and dont already have a working one. 26e35e79637dc6f8a49494abb0c151ed.jpg2486fe9b0d9b20793b20ec8bfc6f0e6f.jpg0c8caa021aa37b871c056310ccb00462.jpg03c48f137de45aafaaedf32f14738be2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi fellow hubbers,

I'm looking for a straight steerer semi-integrated headset (I have the cups) for a bike build for my son, anyone have a spare? Willing to pay.

Thanks,

Dale

Hi fellow hubbers,

I'm looking for a straight steerer semi-integrated headset (I have the cups) for a bike build for my son, anyone have a spare? Willing to pay.

Thanks,

Dale

I am a bit dumb.....maybe a little bit more info or pics?

diameter?  Bike?

Semi? integrated

I am a bit dumb.....maybe a little bit more info or pics?

diameter?  Bike?

Semi? integrated

It's for a Titan Comp 29r mtb, uses a straight 1 1/8" fork.

http://www.parktool.com/assets/img/repairhelp/headtype09.jpg

Same as InSet 1 below (I have the upper and lower inset cups).

http://www.tweekscycles.com/oncirrus/3/editor/ChrisKing44.jpg

Apologies if this isn't the right place

Desperately/urgently looking for a secondhand 104BCD 32T or 34T chain ring. NW would be great, but either way is fine. I don't mind paying, but I'm on a relatively tight budget. Willing to swap for some goodies as well.

I was blessed beyond words and as such, I'm paying it forward.

I have the following free to a good home

SRAM X9 Front Derailleur clamp mount

SRAM X9 left shifter

XT Front Derailleur low mount

Giant grips (not in the best condition)

36T Trutaniv chainring 104BCD

Execustar star MTB shoes (fairly worn, but usable)

I am in Namibia, but I am sure one of the South African Desert Dashers will not mind bringing a small parcel along when they head back

I was blessed beyond words and as such, I'm paying it forward.

I have the following free to a good home

SRAM X9 Front Derailleur clamp mount

SRAM X9 left shifter

XT Front Derailleur low mount

Giant grips (not in the best condition)

36T Trutaniv chainring 104BCD

Execustar star MTB shoes (fairly worn, but usable)

I am in Namibia, but I am sure one of the South African Desert Dashers will not mind bringing a small parcel along when they head back

I am from BOMB Centurion. If nobody needs this, then we can certainly use this. Please have a look at facebook.com/bombcenturion to see what we do. If someone can bring the parcel to Centurion, then we will be grateful.

Hey guys.

Initially a bit hesitant to post here, seeing I have such a low post count. But is there anybody with in the Cape Town area that has something similar to this

http://img1.bikepointsc.com.br/upload/g/g11442_1.jpg

its for my avalanche, 3x9. A bit tight with cash, so not expecting new or top notch items. Also need a mechanical front brake caliper. Mine snapped off. Lemme know what price you guys looking at.

Thanx

Hey guys.

Initially a bit hesitant to post here, seeing I have such a low post count. But is there anybody with in the Cape Town area that has something similar to this

http://img1.bikepointsc.com.br/upload/g/g11442_1.jpg

its for my avalanche, 3x9. A bit tight with cash, so not expecting new or top notch items. Also need a mechanical front brake caliper. Mine snapped off. Lemme know what price you guys looking at.

Thanx

Hi There,

I dont have what you looking for but i have brand new cables and housing for mechanical discs if you interested.

If you want them, i can post it off to you. Let me know.

If anybody has a Rockshox Boxxer 20mm Maxle to fit a 2008 BOXXER WC fork I would be most grateful. Willing to pay in Smarties or beer. Cash is also an option ;)

I managed to strip the threads on mine.....

Just putting this here again. Hoping that somebody has a spare  :thumbup: