ScottCM

This morning was my coldest run this year!!  Did not see many runners out on the road.....Well done to any of you that braved the Joburg freezing cold and wind this morning !!

I left for work at 5:15. I saw about 8 runners and 4 cyclists. Truly dedicated individuals :clap:

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rather thankful that it is tapering week this week so I am down to just 30 odd km for the week, even running afternoon in the sun was cold yesterday. not going to be fun racing through the night on Saturday though

This morning was my coldest run this year!!  Did not see many runners out on the road.....Well done to any of you that braved the Joburg freezing cold and wind this morning !!

Madness... I was cold lying in bed thinking about thinking of running again 

Well done to all the brave souls out there. You are a special kind of crazy. 

I guess it is a treadmill run tonight.

Edited by Hacc

Madness... I was cold lying in bed thinking about thinking of running again 

I was dressed warmly enough, thermal jersey and wind jacket, tights, beanie, buff and gloves.  Saw 2 other runners and 1 cyclist.... the one runner was in shorts!!  :eek: .... now that is Madness!!

I only saw one pair of other runners as I was returning from my run - bugger that was... "fresh". Think I could have had a cold water shower and it would have felt warm.  

Not in Johies, but inbetween the snowy mountain tops in the cape. (Haha shaper, I also ran in shorts!)

I'm experiencing insane heat and humidity to train in... Lost about half my body weight in sweat yesterday afternoon.

I started the sub 3 training program. I can see this is going to be a challenge.. But got over the first session hurdle... So good so far. Garmin didn't tell me I was overreaching.. But had a good session.. So that's a positive ????

Edited by Stretch

Its was a nice run this morning. 4 runners started at 4:25 and some even in shorts.

Its confirmed runners are not sane.

post-1290-0-89669200-1530603836_thumb.jpg

post-1290-0-30520600-1530603844_thumb.png

Edited by Jaws677

A well-written article, worth the read.

This sums it up for me, and I agree 100%:

"Ann just wants ASA to do their job"

Don't know which one is worse, ASA or CSA...

They are as bad as each other... they just want to collect the money and do very little work for it.....

A well-written article, worth the read.

This sums it up for me, and I agree 100%:

"Ann just wants ASA to do their job"

Don't know which one is worse, ASA or CSA...

ASA. They are hopeless. They do nothing to assist our athletes