ScottCM

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also watched it last night, came up on a Google feed.

He's running quite well at the moment. Ran a 72 at the vitality half with a gopro while talking and videoing

He's running quite well at the moment. Ran a 72 at the vitality half with a gopro while talking and videoing

How do you think Ben will shape at Comrades?

How do you think Ben will shape at Comrades?

Not sure to be honest.... He's been doing plenty hill work and putting in the miles.... But...I think foreigners never fully estimate the total elevation and the heat. He's either gonna blow and get a sub 7... Or... very close to a Wally Hayward

So he tested a Koenigsegg against a Volvo stationwagon and a Polo Vivo and somehow he was surprised that the Koenigsegg won.

You seem very angry lately muddy... Has the surf been bad [emoji1]

To be fair the Hoka and the Nikes are both top of the range shoes. To be honest I think it was a bit of fun just to have a bit of variation in his training

You seem very angry lately muddy... Has the surf been bad [emoji1]

To be fair the Hoka and the Nikes are both top of the range shoes. To be honest I think it was a bit of fun just to have a bit of variation in his training

Just pissed. Went through two pairs of Vaporflys already and Im still slow.

Not sure to be honest.... He's been doing plenty hill work and putting in the miles.... But...I think foreigners never fully estimate the total elevation and the heat. He's either gonna blow and get a sub 7... Or... very close to a Wally Hayward

I feel the same. One possible issue I see is he might be a bit over raced coming into Comrades. Looks like he has some very big events coming up. However much one might say you'll "take it easy" and treat the race as a training run its very difficult to do properly sometimes.

There's a reason why we don't see a huge amount of our top contenders and winners in the buildup to Comrades.

Just pissed. Went through two pairs of Vaporflys already and Im still slow.

I suggest it is your training plan rather than the shoes that have not made you improve.

I race in the vaporflys and have adjusted my training plans to suit the improved running efficiency with such shoes and have seen great improvement both in my ironman races and my marathons.

I suggest it is your training plan rather than the shoes that have not made you improve.

I race in the vaporflys and have adjusted my training plans to suit the improved running efficiency with such shoes and have seen great improvement both in my ironman races and my marathons.

Yeah, just joking. Best shoes ever. I get a bigger benefit from the cushioning,not so much concerned about speed. Been injury free since I started using vaporfly and Zoomfly. And I got injured constantly.