ScottCM

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you did 2 four minute miles back to back on your way to a sub13m 5km, well done!

Sub 13! That puts him in the top 100 of all time on the track! He must be the fastest ever in the back garden!

Well done Lex, will try to draw some inspiration from your trying. Building up to a big lockdown run, but its not easy.

Thanks Guys, it was definitely not fun after 30km. Going around and around in 100m loops is mind numbing.

Sub 13! That puts him in the top 100 of all time on the track! He must be the fastest ever in the back garden!

Dont know what the hell happened there. Definitely not running that fast lol.

I feel I can say this here because I'm amongst friends... But wow cycling is easy (on the body).

I've now 'cycled' +-270kms in whats it now - 7 days, after a year off the bike. And I feel 100% (apart from slightly tender you know whats)

Even these flat out stage races where I'm a puddle of sweat on the floor afterwards, little while later I'm tired but pretty much good to go.

If I had to do as many hard sprints and long runs in a row I'd be (as usual) throwing up, injured, broken, a mess.

It's made me want to get out on the trails again if nothing else.... strangely

I'm going crazy here and I don't want to run in circles...

Wife drove me crazy running around the garden and house.

Seeing as I'm allowed to go out of feel like I should at least run a marathon now in solidarity with lexx's back garden tricks. So my wood loop is 1.2 miles.. That's 22 laps... How difficult can that be.....Mmmm... I'll think about it

Edited by Stretch

117 laps for me to do a half marathon. Also considering it. Think I am already going crazy. Otherwise I'll end up painting my wife.

I am also considering a half marathon. My lap length is 120 m , that will be 175 laps.   

My Garmin is not very accurate in the garden, my avg pace is 10 min a km, which is definitely not correct. That means I will end up running 32 km.

I will need a serious playlist to keep me company.

The weather prediction is perfect for running a long run this weekend.

Edited by Hacc