Jonkershoek permit prices going up

Pure XTC

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Rode Jonkershoek for the first time yesterday (on a Spetz rental from Ride-in) and what amazing trails!! For R50 you guys have a bargain! 

I made a mission to ride to the Waterfall trail head and do the full Bennet's (Red). The Plumber (Black) really makes a statement with that opening gap! So passed on that until I at least do a walk through.

Bennets is quite rutted, but amazing non the less! Perfect burms, nice little kickers (good use of rocks!) and simple doubles made for one of best trails I've ridden!

Well that was until I decided to do some of the plumber, so cycled up a bit of the fire road and walked up to the rock roll-in (super fun) and went from there down. Even better doubles, big kickers, nice burm jumps, rock gardens and sweet whoops (well rollers) section!

Think I should just move down to CPT.

• 1 year later...

If I buy a year permit now, will it only expire a year from the purchase date or will it expire end 2017?

What do I need to take with to buy a year permit and how much will it cost me?

If I buy a year permit now, will it only expire a year from the purchase date or will it expire end 2017?

What do I need to take with to buy a year permit and how much will it cost me?

It is valid for a full year. It is R500 per person or R700 per family.

You need to take cash and a photo for each person.

any idea who i contact, i mailed MTO with no luck.

Myself and 2 mates bought annual permits with Engena, Engena have recently been bought over to some international company, at the gate on Saturday the marshal there said we are able to enter but we need to get the cards that MTO have, he was unable to tell how we going to obtain these cards, and said that Engena will probably sort this out.

Engena has said we should use our cell numbers as permit numbers, but surely this can't be right, ontop of that the app is offline...

Thank you. Will buy this year then before prices go up for 2018.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, sorry i am new to the area. Do you perhaps know who to contact and how much a yearly entry is for 2019?

Still the same. No photo needed. Pay at the gate.

• 1 month later...

How do I go about obtaining a family permit?

What constitutes a family?  :thumbup:

From my understanding a family is any blood relative or legal familial link. Eg: it does not have to be mom, dad, and the kids. We have a family permit for myself, my wife, my mom, and my dad. So in other words you can have 4 adults on one permit.

Archived