FootballingCyclist

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

No I'm Tim,🤣. Rory was speaking to me

Crazy dude's name is Walter or Wilbur IIRC. I'll ask the neighbours, someone on the community chat is bound to know. Could be Wayne, he looks like a Wayne

He grabbed a ladies derrier at the Uxbridge traffic lights one morning a year or so ago. Claimed he wanted to feel the lycra material too... yeah I though it was a good story till he tried it at the Pickn Pay on Lakeside main road again then we realised this oke has a thing for people in tight fitting clothing

Sorry Tim, before you know it a rumour is started & your good name tarnished all from a simple mistake.😂 Yep, he likes to feel lycra or so he claims!

Saw this chap on Saturday - while grabbing his nuts he tried to jump in front of me near the old bakery in Lakeside.  Gave him a piece of my mind. 

30 minutes ago, MarcW said:

Saw this chap on Saturday - while grabbing his nuts he tried to jump in front of me near the old bakery in Lakeside.  Gave him a piece of my mind. 

But on a serious note, This is why I started the initial thread as this is what happened to me. I hope it ever comes but I'm dreading the day comes where a cyclist loses control of their bike because of him and the consequences are of the worst kind. The NHW really should be keeping an eye on him.

26 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

But on a serious note, This is why I started the initial thread as this is what happened to me. I hope it ever comes but I'm dreading the day comes where a cyclist loses control of their bike because of him and the consequences are of the worst kind. The NHW really should be keeping an eye on him.

They are 

If someone can take a not so happy snappy of his actions I can raise it to the LCW peeps. They’re pretty good at keeping an eye on people who pose a danger. Lately the cretin in focus was a drol walking his two pit bulls through the area spoiling them for a fight.

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

If someone can take a not so happy snappy of his actions I can raise it to the LCW peeps. They’re pretty good at keeping an eye on people who pose a danger. Lately the cretin in focus was a drol walking his two pit bulls through the area spoiling them for a fight.

Will switch the GoPro on or have my phone ready next time we head through that side again.

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2022 at 2:46 PM, DieselnDust said:

Wonder if this was the oke who tried to get his Pitties to attack another group of dog walkers in Tokai Forest recently. 

https://www.facebook.com/1292010720814183/posts/pfbid02wbxf7CVTC2ySGG4KAZt4MWfR5hMRu2aikGXsqPCfhxxoR3vX4aAnR7a4ZwgSs79Ul/?mibextid=dDOYBg