BE CAREFUL of the "Lakeside Lunatic"

FootballingCyclist

Whaaattt....it's not that bad....even Muizenberg all cool with Tigers Milk....and all that restaurants and shops in Kalk Bay....it's a happening place...☺

LOL

Kalk Bay.......

We stayed there for a weekend not so long ago.Got in at 11pm from the airport on a Friday night.Dead as a dodo.No food.Got a beer in the small pub in the BB which was closing and the resident dregs were heading towards the Victorian Slimes in FH which is certainly not a highlight of one's evening

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is Fish Hoek still dry? Used to be no alcohol sales allowed in the Hoek.

No bottle stores but restaurants and the Victorian Slimes sells booze

I know of him. Have reported the matter with mountain men who operate in that area. Apparently he's a nutter so avoid. Just take a pic and report to saps

I live in the area and think I know who we're talking about. Wouldn't want to say more without confirmation. Age early 30s, hair color dark brown and receding?

I live in the area and think I know who we're talking about. Wouldn't want to say more without confirmation. Age early 30s, hair color dark brown and receding?

Not quite dark brown but more light brown yes with receding hair line

some Agatha Christie....name and shame :ph34r:

I have seen this guy a few times.... hahahaha

He definitely gives out some vibes as though the 's' fell off his swimming costume.

All the hating on Muizenberg is a bit harsh..... easy access to awesome hiking/running trails, close to Tokai (when it reopens) and rad surfing with Noordhoek close by as well. Also a pretty rad starting point for some awesome peninsula rides...

The free folk who live under the bridge are merely a nuisance....... 

Everyone always hates on muizenberg. I started to surf there donkey years ago. I remember how desolate it used to be and back then everyone always hated on it. If you look now its a happening area for sure. Pretty soon its gonna get propvol

i thought maybe a bit older, but i didnt get the best look at the bloke as we were cycling in a group, but not really dark hair, lighter thann dark brown but does have a receding hairline yes.

I use that route every time i ride, will be passing there this weekend again, i will be carrying my pepper spray with me and if i spot him anywhere close to the end of the road i will do ALL cyclists a favour and empty my tin of pepper spray on him!!

if it's the dude I'm thinking about then give him some slack. He's not all ok in the head, but mostly harmless. I forget his name but he lives with his folks and used to walk around in a security outfit.

I have seen this guy a few times.... hahahaha

He definitely gives out some vibes as though the 's' fell off his swimming costume.

All the hating on Muizenberg is a bit harsh..... easy access to awesome hiking/running trails, close to Tokai (when it reopens) and rad surfing with Noordhoek close by as well. Also a pretty rad starting point for some awesome peninsula rides...

The free folk who live under the bridge are merely a nuisance....... 

i have a loose theory for the deep south. bergies/baboons - pick one.

muizies rocks, you okes are just mos jealous. the 10 000 people on boxing day would disagree