• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you have a beard?

the powers of observation are strong with this one :ph34r:

Edited by leaboy

• 2 months later...

Spotted this chap while walking along Main Rd in Lakeside this morning. Clearly not all there in the head and 'harmless' as he may be in most respects, his attempts to touch / push cyclists could land up in a nasty accident. Not to mention him likely getting a walloping from someone one day.

We were walking a few 100m behind him and thought he was behaving a bit odd. Sure enough as a bunch came passed him he stepped out into the road as the last cyclist passed. Once he caught wind of us after him and a few kind gestures he scuttled off into an apartment complex.

Stay sharp riding along that section.

• 2 years later...

So this oke is out and about again, Heading home along main road past the old Fire station in Lakeside, I saw this fella about 50m ahead and knew it was him, so I slowly moved into the middle of the lane, low and behold he steps off the pavement into the road and put his arm out! I was going +- 50km/h so it could have ended really badly had the car behind me not been aware of me.. At the robots ahead by the railway crossing the driver in the car behind me rolled down her window and said to me "wow what was that about".

If anyone knows who I can contact, Please let me know because next time this happens I am going to stop and empty my tin of pepper spray in his eyes, He is risking my life!!

Please all, be careful on that stretch..

Tall(6ft) thin white fella, Glasses, Blonde hair, Always walking the Lakeside main rd stretch for those who don't know!!

• 4 years later...

Gents and Ladies, Please be careful, it truly is SILLY season once again.

Had a run in with this oke last weekend on Sunday morning, albeit he was on the opposite side, I watched as he stepped into the road as a group of ladies went past him, I do feel they were unawares though. As I passed on the opposite side I slowed down and told him nicely to "urinate off" which only seemed to get him more hyper and more "active" in grabbing his crotch area and waving like a real paedo.

I am still fearful that someday he is going to cause a very nasty collision because if a cyclist swerves to miss him and a motorist does not anticipate it(which they wouldn't, I mean why would they), Things could end very badly.

I rode slowly the rest of the way trying to find a NHW or armed response vehicle as they are apparently aware of this guy, but to no avail.

Please be careful out there ladies and gents.

4 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Gents and Ladies, Please be careful, it truly is SILLY season once again.

Had a run in with this oke last weekend on Sunday morning, albeit he was on the opposite side, I watched as he stepped into the road as a group of ladies went past him, I do feel they were unawares though. As I passed on the opposite side I slowed down and told him nicely to "urinate off" which only seemed to get him more hyper and more "active" in grabbing his crotch area and waving like a real paedo.

I am still fearful that someday he is going to cause a very nasty collision because if a cyclist swerves to miss him and a motorist does not anticipate it(which they wouldn't, I mean why would they), Things could end very badly.

I rode slowly the rest of the way trying to find a NHW or armed response vehicle as they are apparently aware of this guy, but to no avail.

Please be careful out there ladies and gents.

Middle aged Fair of complexion male wearing glasses?

3 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Middle aged Fair of complexion male wearing glasses?

Yep Tim.

Almost certain you would've seen him before as you live in the area...

Not well upstairs as someone established a while ago...

12 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Yep Tim.

Almost certain you would've seen him before as you live in the area...

Not well upstairs as someone established a while ago...

Yeah that’s him. Give him a wiiiiide berth. He’s definitely a handicapped individual so for his safety and yours give him space 

1 minute ago, DieselnDust said:

Yeah that’s him. Give him a wiiiiide berth. He’s definitely a handicapped individual so for his safety and yours give him space 

100% I do, all the time, post was a heads up warning to others to be aware of this individual and also to be careful, even slow down if needs be to allow cars to pass in order to be able to pass wide of this sicko...

Mmm, is this the guy in Lakeside who asked to feel the "material" of my bib shorts? I've had a few run ins with Tim (if that's him) & always taken him with a pinch of salt. Just laughed everything off as I truly suspect the individual I ran into is not well. Just naturally sort of felt sorry for him. Guess he has his demons. I can however see how dangerous things can get for others if he jumps into the road etc. In fact I thought when he approached me that there certainly are people out there who would have had a severe adverse reaction to him. I actually left wondering how he hasn't been beaten up. Maybe he has. So as DieselnDust suggested one has to also wonder about his safety too.

58 minutes ago, SEANSTEP said:

Mmm, is this the guy in Lakeside who asked to feel the "material" of my bib shorts? I've had a few run ins with Tim (if that's him) & always taken him with a pinch of salt. Just laughed everything off as I truly suspect the individual I ran into is not well. Just naturally sort of felt sorry for him. Guess he has his demons. I can however see how dangerous things can get for others if he jumps into the road etc. In fact I thought when he approached me that there certainly are people out there who would have had a severe adverse reaction to him. I actually left wondering how he hasn't been beaten up. Maybe he has. So as DieselnDust suggested one has to also wonder about his safety too.

No I'm Tim,🤣. Rory was speaking to me

Crazy dude's name is Walter or Wilbur IIRC. I'll ask the neighbours, someone on the community chat is bound to know. Could be Wayne, he looks like a Wayne

He grabbed a ladies derrier at the Uxbridge traffic lights one morning a year or so ago. Claimed he wanted to feel the lycra material too... yeah I though it was a good story till he tried it at the Pickn Pay on Lakeside main road again then we realised this oke has a thing for people in tight fitting clothing

6 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

No I'm Tim,🤣. Rory was speaking to me

Crazy dude's name is Walter or Wilbur IIRC. I'll ask the neighbours, someone on the community chat is bound to know. Could be Wayne, he looks like a Wayne

He grabbed a ladies derrier at the Uxbridge traffic lights one morning a year or so ago. Claimed he wanted to feel the lycra material too... yeah I though it was a good story till he tried it at the Pickn Pay on Lakeside main road again then we realised this oke has a thing for people in tight fitting clothing

I came across him one day while running & stopped to try have a conversation with him. Tried suggesting to him that if he continues with his actions at best he's just going to get pepper sprayed by someone, at worst beaten up. 

Unfortunately he's definitely a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic...his response was "but cyclist's shorts feel so nice"...

51 minutes ago, NC_lurker said:

I came across him one day while running & stopped to try have a conversation with him. Tried suggesting to him that if he continues with his actions at best he's just going to get pepper sprayed by someone, at worst beaten up. 

Unfortunately he's definitely a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic...his response was "but cyclist's shorts feel so nice"...

Maybe someone could give him a pair of lycra cycling shorts for xmas, might keep him from trying to feel others :eek: