New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

Dipslick, I am very aware of the happenings in ZA.

As a dual citizen [emoji634] I was just stating what is happening in 1st world countries and it's serious, especially in Europe and the US.

No problems at the arse end of the world yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a dual citizen [emoji634] I was just stating what is happening in 1st world countries and it's serious, especially in Europe and the US.

You can be quite an unpleasant bloke, with your off-the-cuff incendiary comments (and that's coming from me).

I've said it elsewhere: you have a better chance of winning the Euro millions than being killed in a terror attack in Europe.

What are the odds of being involved in a violent attack in SA? Not quite the same, I reckon.

:eek: K

You can be quite an unpleasant bloke, with your off-the-cuff incendiary comments (and that's coming from me).

I've said it elsewhere: you have a better chance of winning the Euro millions than being killed in a terror attack in Europe.

What are the odds of being involved in a violent attack in SA? Not quite the same, I reckon.

:w00t:   :thumbup:  :lol:

Hey Wayne - can you PM me the details of said company please :thumbup:

Sweet as...

If anyone here on this thread is looking for a company to assist with moving money over and you are looking for a referral please let me know.

My wife has financially migrated and released all of her retirement annuities and policies and we received excellent service and a very very competitive price from a company based here.

fergburger is a Queenstown institution!

If you're in Te Anau check out Redcliff cafe

will be overnighting there on Sunday. Thanks for the tip.

Wayne, I've been seeing your pics in on the FB and I'm jealous!

Central Otago is amazing! How were the Fergburger queues when you were there? Last time I was in Queenstown I gave it a skip because they weren't justifiable, so we ended up having one of those huge Fat Badger's pizza's in stead.

And those pics of the Remarkables... super fomo! that's where I spent one of my toughest (500km and 12hrs), but probably my best day ever on 2 wheels (dirt bike).

What a place! What a place!

Just need to find myself a job down there, hahahaha!

I did not know there were places on this planet that are that beautiful.

The drive between Te Anau and Milford had me choked up.

Arrowtowns autumn colours are simply sublime.

Given half a chance I would move in a second.

I will post a more detailed response tonight when i can apply myself to it.

When I was lank fit I ran the Routeburn Track (out and back), Kepler Track (in the race) and the missus and I walked the Milford track. All in a week! Was epic. It's ridiculously beautiful there.

Have you been to the Abel Tasman NP? It's really nice too, we got married there.

So I finally made to NZ yesterday![emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] . Sorry about the weather i brought with guys.

My bike will arrive tomorrow with U bag (thanx Wayne for the suggestion).

Cant wait to go riding! For the next 8 weeks it will be work and ride to keep my sanity before my wife and kids arrive[emoji22] .

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk