Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Yep. Much easier if your points are at 900

Indeed, 300 Saturday, 300 Sunday and one other day to get to 900.. which will be better for structured training.

There still needs to be clarity on the statement "(excluding those in the new Endurance and High Performance category)" .... if you been hitting 900 for 12 weeks (previously quoted as a time marker for increasing points) are you classed as in the endurance and high performance category and get bumped to 1200 points?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed, 300 Saturday, 300 Sunday and one other day to get to 900.. which will be better for structured training.

There still needs to be clarity on the statement "(excluding those in the new Endurance and High Performance category)" .... if you been hitting 900 for 12 weeks (previously quoted as a time marker for increasing points) are you classed as in the endurance and high performance category and get bumped to 1200 points?

Yeah, that's part of the info that I'm waiting for.

have a smoothie/coffee voucher expiring today if anyone wants it. pM with email or number

Teampuresavage@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy with this structure. Training 3 times a week is doable and I don't have to kill myself while doing it which is super.

Only irritation is still no strava but hopefully they resolve that issue soon.

Also someone definitely needs to advise them 50km off-road is not the same as 50km on tar. But other than that I'm happy. Then again I didn't have much issues before as well bar the strava.

Think they'll have to release more points options for the Endurance and High Performance categories. 

But that may take a few more months

I think you'll get probably get 600 points for an endurance activity but your cap will be higher obviously. Probably 1200 or maybe they'll increase it further.

It's clear from the get go they're trying to a) get couch potatoes to exercise at least 3 times a week and b) prevent the fitter people from hitting their points in one exercise.

I think this structure represents the most accurate way of getting there.

New points table looks good, and I like the idea of the 200 points. I have a feeling that for most of us on 1200, we will stay there and not go down to 900.

Yeah, that's part of the info that I'm waiting for.

Miles, my discovery consultant has been excellent to me over the years but I have to agree that anything related to Active Rewards they're hopeless. Discovery have clearly not trained their consultants well enough which is kinda annoying because we need proper info.

Thanks Bruce. So it's an opt in

Captain how does one decide whether you need to opt in for that? If you're a low 'reffer' ...... only then .....