Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Another week on 1000 for me.

It's going to be interesting in the week I'm away (from a Friday to the Wednesday). The weekends are usually the opportunity to smash a 600-1500 point ride.

It will most likely be a 1200 week that week, judging by the interval my points increase.

Will cross that bridge when I get there, but I foresee a few Froome-like shuffles for 30-mins.

im now on 1200 for the 1st time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. I'd personally expect to see a dip when you hit 7 weeks history of not hitting it, as then you'd have breached the 50% mark. Remember you'll only see it the fooollowing week, as they don't know what your goal history is like until the Tuesday following.

So finally, after 4/5 weeks missing my target, it's come down 100 points. I'm back in the saddle now, so I'm kind of conflicted about whether to continue not loading points and see whether it goes down again this week, or get my free coffee.

And now it absolutely refuses to connect to my Garmin account no matter how many times I try to sign in. 

Damn, missed some altercations here that got deleted i see!!

My targets been 1200 for a couple of weeks now already, eazy peazy :whistling:

And now it absolutely refuses to connect to my Garmin account no matter how many times I try to sign in.

Same here... Doesn't connect, doesn't sync

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read what you are saying but I am curious about it, cause like I said the two members missed their goals 3 weeks in a row and did not change. This is direct quote from the email the discovery rep send me:

"When members miss goals, the weekly goal will start to drop – to nudge them to get active. And when members achieve their goals, their goals will start to increase – to motivate them to get fitter."

Reading this, I just wanted to poke and find out if any has actually seen their goal drop?

I missed about 5 weeks due to Ramadaan and fasting and it only dropped by 100 points after week 5. I've now hit my targets again so won't really know if it would have dropped further.

This may have been answered in earlier pages , but I am not gonna look through 270 pages for an answer to a simple question .

Can a Tom Tom runner 2 be linked to Vitality ??

If so , how ??

This may have been answered in earlier pages , but I am not gonna look through 270 pages for an answer to a simple question .

Can a Tom Tom runner 2 be linked to Vitality ??

If so , how ??

no. 

Still no info (inside or otherwise) on the promised changes they were going to make to stop the constant whinging Captain?  :ph34r:

Still no info (inside or otherwise) on the promised changes they were going to make to stop the constant whinging Captain?  :ph34r:

Nope. Not yet. I carry on telling my consultant to keep me updated, but she keeps on going on holiday.

Frustrating to no end. 

I *THINK* it was for the same reason that Strava etc got booted - verifiability of data. Not 100% sure though. 

Thanks , again