Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

130 points today but no [emoji184]

Have been following the positioning each week and went left, while the diamond went right.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 plays got me a diamond and all of 50 points. A single diamond is worthless, so after Vitality Open has finished, it's going to be really difficult with just one play per week to get another one.

3 plays got me a diamond and all of 50 points. A single diamond is worthless, so after Vitality Open has finished, it's going to be really difficult with just one play per week to get another one.

A diamomd is an entry into the for life prize though? I also only got one so far

Discovery Vitality made a massive R603 million profit last year – as members fail to use their perks

**** man, and here I was feeling guilty about my free smoothie addiction [emoji1787]

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but should I fetch a Apple Watch 4 now or will SA get a LTE version within the next 6 month, or is it the one available now? ???? The Vitality 24 months on previous watch just lapsed ????

Discovery Vitality made a massive R603 million profit last year – as members fail to use their perks

Yes, but no:

It credits people who failed to use their perks for part of that profit. Its healthy bottom line was also bolstered by a R491 million profit from Vitality’s sale of a joint interest in DiscoveryCard, as the group reorganised in preparation for the launch of Discovery’s own bank.

* UPDATE: Discovery Vitality says, despite the extraordinary bottom line it reported in 2018, it is intended to operate at a profit margin of between 1% and 2%.
Of its R156 million operational profit (excluding the sale of DiscoveryCard), executives say, R30 million came from investment income and another R68 million was from profits from the credit card business, which is now sold. 
That leaves a R58 million normalised profit – which Vitality considers a better indication of its health than the R603 million total profit reflected in its internal books.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but should I fetch a Apple Watch 4 now or will SA get a LTE version within the next 6 month, or is it the one available now? The Vitality 24 months on previous watch just lapsed

I'm looking for the same advice. Wife needs a new watch and i think i should wait for the LTE version?

I'm looking for the same advice. Wife needs a new watch and i think i should wait for the LTE version?

I waited for the LTE version of the Series 3 and it never arrived. Eventually went for the normal one. I don’t think any of the SA cellphone companies supports e-sim yet.

I see some guy got 5 Diamonds already (and a trip for 2 to Dubai). I suspect the rest of us will end up with 4 Diamonds (oh so tantalizingly close) before they start expiring

I see some guy got 5 Diamonds already (and a trip for 2 to Dubai). I suspect the rest of us will end up with 4 Diamonds (oh so tantalizingly close) before they start expiring

I have not even found 1 yet.

I have not even found 1 yet.

Keep it up, makes my chances better for the life draw on 7 Dec ????

WTF , I have almost 1000 Reward points and haven't come near a Diamond yet

Edited by Ferret69