Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Still no info (inside or otherwise) on the promised changes they were going to make to stop the constant whinging Captain? :ph34r:

Nope. Not yet. I carry on telling my consultant to keep me updated, but she keeps on going on holiday.

Frustrating to no end.

Surely they would announce a pending change, like they did for the April change? Could it have been a rumour rather that fact?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely they would announce a pending change, like they did for the April change? Could it have been a rumour rather that fact?

no, it was on the FB page from one of the users behind the Discovery Vitality profile, so it's bound to be more than just a rumour. Still, no timeline so it could only be q4... 

no, it was on the FB page from one of the users behind the Discovery Vitality profile, so it's bound to be more than just a rumour. Still, no timeline so it could only be q4...

Cool - thanks.

I spend very little time on FB, and when I do, it is mainly to wish someone happy birthday.

Cool - thanks.

I spend very little time on FB, and when I do, it is mainly to wish someone happy birthday.

Just happened to see it on one of the times I was on there. Don't make it a habit to check, though I probably should now that I get no info out of the consultant. 

Just happened to see it on one of the times I was on there. Don't make it a habit to check, though I probably should now that I get no info out of the consultant.

That's what makes this thread so cool - all the info in one place.

what? 

Save up to 100% on local flights

Save up to 100% on local flights (base fare only) based on the number of Active Rewards goals you achieve from the time of booking to the date of departure. The extra saving is paid to you as a cash back.

You will earn an extra 5% cash back for each weekly goal you achieve (you need to achieve four goals to start earning your cash back). The cash back is calculated off the base ticket fare only and can apply to multiple flight bookings.

Coming soon

Which was supposed to have started 1 March or 1 April IIRC, and then they realised they cocked it up and claimed integration issues was causing the delay in implementation.

Which was supposed to have started 1 March or 1 April IIRC, and then they realised they cocked it up and claimed integration issues was causing the delay in implementation.

I was being deliberately obtuse, Bertusras... 

Sorry - just that that is the only response at teh moment. My disco consultant is here at the moment, so I'll ask her. Don't wait up, though

Edited by Myles Mayhew

simple answer is NO.... discovery always dangle carrots and fail to be good to their word, else alter the carrot so much so that it looks like a potatoe when finally launched  :thumbdown:

Has the additional Kulula discount thing kicked in yet?

Yes. Took my kids yesterday and was asked if I wanted fries with that. In MackyD speak. Also appears on the voucher now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read Kauai rather than Kulula. Spead reading error. Like PUSH and PULL on a door.

Edited by carbon29er

Yes. Took my kids yesterday and was asked if I wanted fries with that. In MackyD speak. Also appears on the voucher now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read Kauai rather than Kulula. Spead reading error. Like PUSH and PULL on a door.

Aaaaaand she knows fokkol. 

Sent a message to the Vitality person who she liaises with. FML. 

This may have been answered in earlier pages , but I am not gonna look through 270 pages for an answer to a simple question .

Can a Tom Tom runner 2 be linked to Vitality ??

If so , how ??

I have a Tom Tom watch and Vitality used to accept the workouts via MapMyFitness until June 2016.

At the end of June 2016 Tom Tom sent out an email stating that they were still busy with integration to Vitality but would give you a smoothie during this time.

You had to reply with some info and now on a Wednesday they sent me a sms with a voucher for a smoothie.

So at this stage Tom Tom does not count for Vitality points but they are working on it.

I don't have a runner 2 though, I have a multi sport watch - don't know how much of a difference that makes.

Thanks for the feedback Myles, it's a joke really. It's the one thing I was properly excited about.

Spead reading error. 

Your typing should probably also slow down :P