Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I agree but so far I have not paid a cent despite missing two goals (not sure how I got away with that). Twice they have changed the system so it wasn't as easy for me. I have kept my fingers crossed they would fix it and so far I'm glad I had my glass half full.

Lucky you, on the missed goals... Maybe their billing is like some Garmin connections here, there but not working.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting for my Garmin activities to show. Going on 3 weeks now. I'm not gonna be a happy chappy if they bill me despite me hitting the targets.

According to Discovery there is no known issues with Garmin syncs. LOL.

You can't make that up.

mine has been fine...  have you tried the old de-link/re-link?

Link and delink only lasts for 1 day from my side. Have given up

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is strange that it works for some and not for others.  I have never had a problem with the link between GC and Discovery, even when I set up a ghost account to limit what I was sending to discovery.  I delinked my original and linked the ghost, then once I was back on 1200, delinked ghost and relinked original GC and have never had an issue... apart from some days the points are a little slower reflecting than other days

Is strange that it works for some and not for others.  I have never had a problem with the link between GC and Discovery, even when I set up a ghost account to limit what I was sending to discovery.  I delinked my original and linked the ghost, then once I was back on 1200, delinked ghost and relinked original GC and have never had an issue... apart from some days the points are a little slower reflecting than other days

I think that inconsistency is one of the major factors upsetting people at the moment ... besides the high/low 'reffer' issue that is/was

I'd suggest de-linking GC and leaving it de-linked for 24 hours before you link again. Also, do it from a PC rather than the apps. This worked for me after hassles a few months ago.

The link has been working as advertised for months now, points are allocated within 5 minutes of being loaded on the accounts I manage.

Sync via tapriik does not work, you need to sync direct GC and Discovery! Has been mentioned over the past few weeks and months that this method has been stopped by Discovery.

I've had sync issues for about 5 weeks now. Two calls logged with screenshots of every page requested. About 12 I think. Direct sync with GC, not via any 3rd party. Not cropping or editing any exercises etc. done to delink relink. Have to do from a PC as you can't do from app anymore anyway. Still no joy. After relink it works for one sync. Any new activity doesn't make it.

I'm thinking about about suggestion to delink for a few days. Just that I have an open call so might try it next week. Knowing Disco they will close the call and say "oh look, it wasn't linked, there we fixed it."

So weird that it's only affecting some people. My wife has had zero issues from day one. Also Garmin.

I would suggest deleting your most recent sessions from Garmin after you have de-linked. Load them again after you have linked. This worked for me when I had issues months ago.

Once you are linked and have loaded a session go to Vitality - Fitness Devices and check when the last sync occurred.  If this is says almost now then check in points monitor that the workout is reflected.  If not the issue is not with the sync but with Disco not loading points.

post-35786-0-05675700-1469776156_thumb.jpg

Sync via tapriik does not work, you need to sync direct GC and Discovery! Has been mentioned over the past few weeks and months that this method has been stopped by Discovery.

Well that sucks.

So i'm now forced to use the workout app on the Apple watch. What a bunch of ***.

c087695af8df7c37ea5d589ef28013ea.jpg

The sync issue I have seems to be between systems at Disco. If you look you can see that there does seem to be a sync to discovery with the activity but the activity doesn't get to ActiveRewards. So my Wattbike on Tuesday is just showing as a Virgin visit.

I'll try disconnect for a few days next week.