Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spun and got the normal options of a smoothie, coffee, etc.

Once the team rewards fall away we'll only get the 2nd reward every 3rd week (assuming that the goals are met each week) ?

Once the team rewards fall away we'll only get the 2nd reward every 3rd week (assuming that the goals are met each week) ?

Will it not be a rolling 3 weeks?

Will find out next week as have hit my target for this week, so should still be 3 weeks in a row.... will become clear as mud next week !!

I just got an extra M&B coffee!

I'm so excited!

I was really worried that I might actually win a R75k holiday!

Will it not be a rolling 3 weeks?

Will find out next week as have hit my target for this week, so should still be 3 weeks in a row.... will become clear as mud next week !!

Nope, this is my 4th week, you go back to 1 again, so its not rolling. 

I just got an extra M&B coffee!

I'm so excited!

I was really worried that I might actually win a R75k holiday!

Yeah, like how do you tell your wife you taking your cycling buddy to France to go ride and she has to baby sit?

PS: I have worked out my wife does not read the hub, only the random article I write.

Edited by Pure Savage

Nope, this is my 4th week, you go back to 1 again, so its not rolling. 

So under the new system in a 3 week cycle we'll get 4 x smoothies instead of 6.

But have the chance of getting a voucher / holiday / etc instead of that 4th smoothie.

I think we can conclude that the surprise spin reward will be mainly the normal stuff (smoothies, coffee, popcorn, etc).

There might be some R100 vouchers but there's no way that they loose when "adding" everything together.

In the grand scale they'll be saving money.

how do u spin ??

have made all my goals for past 12 weeks... no chance to spin

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Every year our Vitality members live longer, healthier lives with even more rewards and incentives to eat well, get fit and get their health checks. Here’s what you can look forward to: 

• With the new Vitality Active Rewards surprise rewards you’ll get bigger and better rewards for achieving your fitness goals including the chance to win anything from an extra coffee or smoothie to a shopping voucher or dream international holiday. 
  • Early next year, in addition to Shoe Booster, you can choose between earning 100% cash back on running shoes, 75% cash back on a new fitness tracking device or 25% cash back on a road or mountain bike with the new booster benefits.
  • Young families can now get even more rewarded with Vitality and Disney with exciting benefits coming in 2018.
  • Achieve your personal best time at a parkrun in October and you could win a training session with Vitality Ambassador Wayde van Niekerk and his coach Tannie Ans.    :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  

Your 2018 Vitality rates: all the information you need about your rates, Vitality points and benefits in 2018.

Happy reading!
The Vitality team

how do u spin ??

have made all my goals for past 12 weeks... no chance to spin

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You updated to the latest app version? When you click on your special reward it will take you to the spin page

Team Reward only in place until end of October :-(

I wonder what the people at work think when I come into the office every day with a Vida-e coffee when we have an expensive coffee machine in the office.

I got 4 rewards this week: 1 individual, 1 team, 1 surprise, 1 vitality drive

and still have 2 from last week

So total 6 rewards to use !!!

Ditto on the 4 rewards for this week.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk