used to. Will re-install

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy this guy's YouTube channel - very informative:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a very nice build indeed! Love the way the addons are a there and the quick access to movies/series.

Will have to watch again to see if I can install it on a RPi

ok cool - installed Spekto again and linked up Trakt - thanks

also installed terrarium android app for good measure

Edited by Stretch

so it appears that exodus is no really not working. searching now not working. Any workarounds? clearing cache etc?

Installed cypher tv - works...but finding a stream is painful as every single unsuccessful one gives an error..so it click click click to get it working...painful

Experiencing the same issue.

What was your solution ?

Use simple speak with diagrams made in crayon.

That is a very nice build indeed! Love the way the addons are a there and the quick access to movies/series.

Will have to watch again to see if I can install it on a RPi

I'm also running Kodi on a Pi, but I have learnt to use another SD card when installing a new build, until I'm happy with the new build.

I'm also running Kodi on a Pi, but I have learnt to use another SD card when installing a new build, until I'm happy with the new build.

I also use 2 cards. At the moment my old card with Kodi 15.2 with OpenElec 6.0.3 still has a stable exodus so happy to stay with that. Just not sure for how long ....

Specto is the only main service provider still holding strong from my experience... and even there the supply chain of streams is a bit less for sure. The clamp down is real... hopefully it's just a phase though and things return to normal sooner rather than later.

I know it's been mentioned before, but getting the US Netflix here... what's the trick. Local one doesn't seem great

I am still using Zen, it is working better than exodus, Will try the other streams.

Just bought a Switch HD tv stick - looks like it has Kodi on it. Does anyone have the same set-up and any recommendations on it?

Tom

Install Spekto (https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-specto-kodi/)

also - the android app Terrarium TV also works - but does not link with trakt tv (if you use it..if you dont, then it doesnt matter)

Got Terrarium installed eventually..... they didnt exactly make it easy. So many broken links to the APK download. Haven't tried to watch anything yet but browsed the content and was impressed.

Update my android box to Krypton 17.3 last night. And now I am struggling to get add ons like Fusion installed. Keeps on telling me "couldn't connect to server". I have downloaded Specto and it works like a charm. But fusion, where Sportsdevil is etc is not working. Is there any other add on that I can try to download to watch the rugby, Tour de France etc. And superrepo also is not installing.

Update my android box to Krypton 17.3 last night. And now I am struggling to get add ons like Fusion installed. Keeps on telling me "couldn't connect to server". I have downloaded Specto and it works like a charm. But fusion, where Sportsdevil is etc is not working. Is there any other add on that I can try to download to watch the rugby, Tour de France etc. And superrepo also is not installing.

ja...the court case....

multiple suggestions of options to try in the last few posts. Elysium also works. I have a good sports addon - just cant remember what it was as i have tried so many over the course of the last few days

Search for how to watch Sky Sports with Kodi 17.3.

That should give you a whole bunch of results which could help you. Only use the latest results: June 2017 etc.