How easy is it to steal a CamelBak from your LBS?

Tankman

Certainly not a cyclist! Real cyclists don't use Camelbaks.

Certainly not a cyclist! Real cyclists don't use Camelbaks.

Maybe she is a trail or enduro rider and they come prepared for anything,she most likely wanted to load it with some Ijuba and KFC.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SAPS probably won't do much - you may have to consider a private investigation and prosecution...

I am so angry, i am afraid what i would do to her if i caught her

[3 of my bikes stolen in 2016]

Stoked she got caught!

Suppose that's exactly the modus operandi of retail thieves, quick and secreted under clothes/in bag but she obviously knew beforehand you guys had security tags?

It could have been worse. Much worse.

She could have stolen a Speciaized......

????????????..

...she does seem the more advanced lifter,..and at least pass the Spaz stage of her career ????????????

Edited by CalamityCrow

I worked Ina well known pub near north gate many years back and now and again we got hold of some hand bag thieves. They spend the night in the back with some of the Zulu chefs and some electric cable , a good hosing off for the cold winters night and were let go the next day. We ended that problem very quickly. The ones hand d over to police, returned time and time again.

Maybe she is a trail or enduro rider and they come prepared for anything,she most likely wanted to load it with some Ijuba and KFC.

Probably fill it with Autumn Harvest Crackling and turn it into a papsak, which actually does not sound like a bad idea :P

Times are rough. And it will get worse. Inflation, unemployment, with more people forced to survive on crime.

This is really sad

In a few months food inflation / food shortages will force the very poor to turn to crime to survive.

I am referring in general and not to this well dressed over weight female...

So busy watching the one in red they missed the blonde pinching the bike - obviously working as a team.  And the red one is not overweight, she just came from the tyre section, and secreted a couple of spares about her person.