Hoffman seizes yellow at Tour of Good Hope

News bot

We need to move Friday. I'm going to be too busy getting on a plane and hiring car and registering and and and for the CTCT to miss all the good stuff.

For me its Friday every day...or Saturday depends how i feel

Being busted once does point to a certain moral flexibility. And, because it is so easy to evade being caught, it also points to a certain carelessness, too.

It must feel strange for a former doper to stand in yellow / on the podium again.... how do they ignore those thoughts or silent questions they can see in the eyes of everyone watching

We need to move Friday. I'm going to be too busy getting on a plane and hiring car and registering and and and for the CTCT to miss all the good stuff.

ag Oom saw your dad already booked you guys in at Fishoek. So sort out registration quickly, assembel the bikes and go ride. All sorted and just make sure you are at Taal Monument on Friday

Guest notmyname

It must feel strange for a former doper to stand in yellow / on the podium again.... how do they ignore those thoughts or silent questions they can see in the eyes of everyone watching

They feel nothing. Doing is not immoral in their eyes....

What's with all the haters? with all the previous doping threads on this hub, we already established that all the top seeded guys dope :whistling: :ph34r:

So what your saying is that if not caught, continue to do so...

Logic at it best right there

You may have an issue with my logic, but I have a problem with your syntax. I have no idea what you're saying - what does 'So what your saying is that if not caught, continue to do so...' even mean?

What I am saying is this: 'Being busted once does point to a certain moral flexibility. And, because it is so easy to evade being caught, it also points to a certain carelessness, too.'

I do believe that is pretty clear; QED, son.

Do you think he'd try give me a klap if he wizzed by me in the cradle and I shouted DOPER!

Honestly, he's actually a nice guy so he would probably smile and wave.

I hope you have the same attitude to all your friends breaking any laws, by-laws and traffic rules :devil:

Honestly, he's actually a nice guy so he would probably smile and wave.

I hope you have the same attitude to all your friends breaking any laws, by-laws and traffic rules :devil:

Breaking a law designed to protect you from dying is one thing for me....

Deliberately cheating your way to get ahead of someone else is just bad moral fibre to me.

Breaking a law designed to protect you from dying is one thing for me....

Deliberately cheating your way to get ahead of someone else is just bad moral fibre to me.

I get you spider!

Laws are not only for safety, but also to control the movement/regulate flow. Think of it like this, any breaking of traffic laws is deliberately cheating your way to get ahead of someone else!