Dealing with dissapointment, anger, hurt and stupidity (not for the squeamish)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell, Slow, that looks horrid. :( Having been through the 4 weeks of horizontal recovery myself, and hating it at the time, and then missing (or being forced by a doctor to miss) CTCT even though it was almost 3 months after the crash, I can just say rest up, get it right and try come back stronger. Good luck, squire!

Not even a roadie would go looking to save weight that way!

Try being a bit nicer to yourself and i'm sure you'll get better quicker, yeah not the brightest move - but you're a man, it's what we do......sometimes.

I once electrocuted myself putting a hand in the toaster to see if it was on - if that helps.

Not even a roadie would go looking to save weight that way!

Haha, comment of the day!

Good luck with the recovery Slowbee.

I must say, I've never considered myself to be squeamish, but even my stomach turned a little at those pictures.

Sorry to hear about this bud. I would also wonder why Mrs Slowbee doesn't find another partner

For the race I mean.

Hahaaa yeah getting your toe mashed up is not a divorceable offense, I don't think.

Blimey ow f*$&!

I agree with the sentiment, after following Mrs Slowbee's journey maybe she can do it with you cheering on the sidelines.

Good luck with the heal up.

I should sell my ticket as there is no ways I am going to be ready in time. I thought he was joking - but when I see how slowly things are healing, he is correct. I just cant put any pressure on my foot without the pain sending me through the roof. (lets see which hubbers will "gladly" take our entry). 

Hahaaa yeah getting your toe mashed up is not a divorceable offense, I don't think.

Blimey ow f*$&!
I agree with the sentiment, after following Mrs Slowbee's journey maybe she can do it with you cheering on the sidelines.
Good luck with the heal up.

Looks like we have a riding partner offer for Mrs Slowbee here... ;)

Looks like we have a riding partner offer for Mrs Slowbee here... ;)

I was kinda hoping for my first time to be with Slowbee :)

Archived