Show your Luvhandles.

PhilipV

Unfortunately they don't ship to Namibia.

Really want, no, need some

I could probably send you a pair or two, just need to find out the shipping cost. Wouldn't be able to guarantee that it will arrive there though, apparently Namibian post is just as crappy as SA post. Send me a PM and we can arrange something if you want.

That would be fantastic, thanks.

PM on its way

If you guys dont come right, i am coming on holiday there the second week of July and i would be more than happy to bring a smallish parcel of grips with.

My parents live up in Leonardville but we are passing through Mariental/Keetmans and windhoek at some time during our visit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As promised....

Thought I was going to struggle to get them on because none of the "magic slide-on juice" options were available, but actually got them on using the compressor method in less than a minute each.

The upside down end caps would kill me!

If you guys dont come right, i am coming on holiday there the second week of July and i would be more than happy to bring a smallish parcel of grips with.

My parents live up in Leonardville but we are passing through Mariental/Keetmans and windhoek at some time during our visit.

Thanks for the kind offer, but seems I'll be getting my grips shortly!

In Luv with my handles!

Some "Dirty White" and blue Luv on the MTB HT

post-26897-0-83454400-1461936728_thumb.jpg

And some Luv for the SS commuter to!

post-26897-0-02160800-1461936813_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got some Red Hot Luv... :wub:  The White pluggies will go to the wife's bike to match nicely with her pink ESI Grips as you guys don't do pink?! Wife is a bit upset that she has to pay more (3 times to be exact) then i did...  :oops:

post-45318-0-85083500-1463038010_thumb.jpg

The upside down end caps would kill me!

Thanks for the kind offer, but seems I'll be getting my grips shortly!

Did you manage to get yours? I might be able to organize a lift up in the next 2 weeks if you are still interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Since in the past 2 years all the grips that I needed to replace was due to the grip that starts to tear from nics at end of the handlebar. Installed the Luvhandles and used an old set of lock on grip clap at the end of the handlebar to protect the grip

post-3345-0-80526900-1464798712_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered dirty white and blue a couple of weeks ago. Put the white on my Scott HT and today during lunch I quickly put the blue on my Merida. Yet to test them, but they look nice and comfy!

post-80018-0-53474800-1469534994_thumb.jpg 

post-80018-0-39950700-1469535044_thumb.jpg

Got a red pair waiting to replace these when the time comes. Very comfy grips

post-92079-0-87408700-1469560864_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Markellis

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sheesh fitting these gave me armpump!

Grip quality and looks are good - bar plugs looks great, but not hardwearing. Laid my bike down (didn't drop) on the ground, and the little rubber ring around the dome badge is torn loose on the bottom.