Bobbo_SA

It rattles..

The light is removable from teh strap the holds it to the bike, I suspect this is where is rattles, even though its a tight fit.

Its a great "be seen" light, has a flashing mode and 2 constant on modes as well as a light sensing mode where it will turn the light on automatically when it gets dark.

Also has cut outs on the sides where light can shine left and right. Although traditionally mounted on the handle bars your hands/arms block this.

As a "to see" light its just not powerful enough and the light not focused enough, for speeds 25kph and under I suspect it would work, but the higher speed stuff on urban roads it does not cut it.

Then there are the LEDs on the top. 3 bright green LEDs indicating the battery level are way to bright and keep catching your eye every time you look down.

Nice review  :thumbup:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the site where you perhaps will get your stuff one day only

havent heard good things but pls comment

I've bought many good deals from them. Will definitely shop there again. Just know what the value is of the item you are buying, as their MSRP is usually inflated, but you can get good deals from them.

Runway Sale always takes an age to ship. 

I buy regularly from One Day Only and haven't had one bad experience. 

No complaints from me.

Ordered saddle 5th of August

Saddle arrived on the 13th

No complaints from me.

Ordered saddle 5th of August

Saddle arrived on the 13th

They do not hold stock so as long as you don't need it within a week it is fine.

They do seem to always meet the 5 to 10 day delivery, mostly closer to the 10 days though.

Also check their pricing, they sometimes inflate the before price so it seems like a better deal than it actually is.

Also check their pricing, they sometimes inflate the before price so it seems like a better deal than it actually is.

Agreed.

Common practice applied by 9/10 online traders.

Important to know the items you're keen on and what they are generally priced at.

They do not hold stock so as long as you don't need it within a week it is fine.

They do seem to always meet the 5 to 10 day delivery, mostly closer to the 10 days though.

They got it over the fingers over this in the past it is illegal to inflate RRP prices in that manner.

I also bought the little Light Combo, hence I bought a used light from the marketplace here last night.  The tail will do but the front light will become a little torch for home use only I reckon.