Dopers suck

fandacious

9 hours ago, JJDT said:

Wow what a team member...hope his buddies will give him a piece of their mind.

Especially if they have to give back their prize money...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

so do the Brazil get the their Gold medal now sent in the post box. No standing on top of the podium. What about 4th place then now 3rd place team. No Celebrations

Sucks these teams lost out on the experience

Edit: Read now that the Italians were 2nd. Brazil was also disqualified

Edited by YaseenEnos

1 hour ago, YaseenEnos said:

so do the Brazil get the their Gold medal now sent in the post box. No standing on top of the podium. What about 4th place then now 3rd place team. No Celebrations

Sucks these teams lost out on the experience

Edit: Read now that the Italians were 2nd. Brazil was also disqualified

Yes, your position(s) improves if the team(s) above you is DQ for the myriad of reasons that exist in professional sport. 

43 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

Yes, your position(s) improves if the team(s) above you is DQ for the myriad of reasons that exist in professional sport. 

Unless you were close to the top at the Tour de France between 1999 and 2005........

1 hour ago, mecheng89 said:

that wasnt what i was asking but ok.

just lamenting about do they do a Chris Froome Vuelta win of 2011 type celebration or do they just get their medals "posted" to them

Either way i am drawing attention that its not just about prize money or your name on the records books but the experience thats taken away from these athletes that they will never get back.

Edited by YaseenEnos

9 hours ago, YaseenEnos said:

that wasnt what i was asking but ok.

just lamenting about do they do a Chris Froome Vuelta win of 2011 type celebration or do they just get their medals "posted" to them

Either way i am drawing attention that its not just about prize money or your name on the records books but the experience thats taken away from these athletes that they will never get back.

Don't forget the sponsorships and endorsements that come with winning races

Cape epic lost all appeal... as a company they have no back bone stating lifetime ban on convicted dopers..... yet allowing them to race.... why have set rules when not following through with them? Or is it just an eye blinder???? 

3 minutes ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

Cape epic lost all appeal... as a company they have no back bone stating lifetime ban on convicted dopers..... yet allowing them to race.... why have set rules when not following through with them? Or is it just an eye blinder???? 

Eh? Who have they let it?

14 minutes ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

David george

He squeaked in by a whisker - the Epic ban is from 1 Jan 2013 onwards - he was bust in 2012.

They should make a special case for him not to attend though - he is the apex SA doper - proper omerta fuelled EPO drug cheat.

Edited by Eldron

1 hour ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

As Eldron pointed out, the lifetime ban was started in 2013 and doesn't apply retrospectively, so they are not broking their own rules. He also would not be the first or only ex-doper who have ridden the Epic since 2013. I doubt he will be anywhere near the frontrunners anyway.

1 hour ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

David george

He is a shite rider anyway, don't worry too much about it. 

🙊