Dopers suck

fandacious

21 minutes ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

The drugs these okes use can be accessed online...

AnaboAnabolics-sa.co.za

link doesn't work for me (Asking for my brother, who works on an oil rig in west africa and is looking to get into cycling).

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blahblah said:

they might have been clients of the company in a more indirect way?

Or more likely is that some people on this site have just listed every positive cycling case of the past 15 years and claimed they are linked to the company somehow with zero facts or evidence.

Edited by Donovan Le Cok
spelling

1 hour ago, babse said:

So if i train with a certain coach and i get pinned for the drugs i smoke through the night, we automatically pin it on my coach and his entire empire is now dirty? 

Hectic... 

Heaven forbid that anyone takes responsibility of their own actions!
It's seems that everyone is just a victim of their own circumstances...

If a guy takes drugs its on him. But the support he got should be implicated. 

A dr prescribing PED'S or advising should be reported to the hpcsa or SAIDS.

Same with a coach should be saids and the federation....

19 minutes ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

Coaches also sign an oath and have to complete the anti doping training through WADA. They’re can be determined to be complicit to the athletes transgressions. CSA now requires all athletes, their coaches and support crewto take the anti doping training!

On 4/15/2024 at 3:53 PM, Donovan Le Cok said:

Or more likely is that some people on this site have just listed every positive cycling case of the past 15 years and claimed they are linked to the company somehow with zero facts or evidence.

dunno whether we're not talking of the same company.....BUT, here's a challenge: list all the names over the last 15 years, link them with their coach at the time, then we see the common stuff. 

Edited by Blahblah
deleted names as per Shebeen suggestion

13 hours ago, Toasted marshmallows said:

This^^^^ at the end of the day, if you are putting it in your bod you better take the 2 mins it takes to check the link below to decide if it is illegal for your sport. Being an athlete is not just about doing sport, you have PR, time/money management, nutrition and other things, like sticking to the rules...

https://drugfreesport.org.za/online-medication-check/

12 hours ago, Blahblah said:

dunno whether we're not talking of the same company.....BUT, here's a challenge: list all the names over the last 15 years, link them with their coach at the time, then we see the common stuff. 

Not sure it's the smartest thing to throw these accusations on the internet. 

You might be hiding behind an anonymous pseudonym but lawyers are clearly involved and you could get this thread and bike hub implicated (again). Suggest you edit your post. 

12 hours ago, Blahblah said:

I'll start: Rourke > John

Carinus, your dislike for people in this company stems back 15 years, so you clearly have an agenda here. 

Once again this information is incorrect and not true. Rourke was not being coached at the time by the company. 

Of the 24 cycling-related cases on drug free sport, 2 have been with the company but both were not being coached at the time of their positives.

24 minutes ago, Donovan Le Cok said:

Carinus, your dislike for people in this company stems back 15 years, so you clearly have an agenda here. 

Once again this information is incorrect and not true. Rourke was not being coached at the time by the company. 

Of the 24 cycling-related cases on drug free sport, 2 have been with the company but both were not being coached at the time of their positives.

And just like that the needle that's in this thread lately makes a whole lot more sense!

I think it's so obvious that I shouldn't even have to write it but hey, "the company" coached hundreds of athletes in and outside of the country, and most athletes are clients, not employees, so they don't have an obligation to stay quiet about anything that happened while being coached. I personally know some that have changed coaches within "the company" (including myself) or even changed to other "companies".

If some of them were instructed to start using banned stuff from their coaches, surely someone would've exposed them by now.

Even if those riders were being coached by “the company” at the time that does not implicate “the company” since many elite athletes have their coach and an advisor and a nutritionist and whoever else they need that can provide their needs. Lance had dr Ferrari and a more visible coach ( can’t  remember the name) plus motorman.

rourckes doping was as obvious as the midday sun in a dessert. He went from absolutely nowhere to suddenly outsprinting the front of an international XCO field. Even Rob Warner asked what’s going on there where did that come from…