• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt that seat a bit uncomfortable being skew like that or is it just the pic?

just the pic, but space is a premium  :oops:

Edited by Javas X

Your mtb can go on an IDT if you get the right model, do no need for a road bike.

Smart trainers typically have some form of internal method for measuring power, so you don't need a power meter.

That's true to a point... There are so many variables. Tyre pressure, wear, temperature to name a few. But still, better than nothing I guess.

anyone got a cheap 11 speed back wheel for me pretty please

need one as well.

Wheres the beer?

Hi Gummi, I felt so guilty afterwards, I left the milkstout and had a savannah light!

Hi Beesrib. This is exactly what I want to do but so confused with the thru axle. Is your back wheel thru axle or QR?

Hi Gm888, no my back wheel is normal QR.  SO I just got a road rim and tire, 10 speed cassette and off you go!  You normally also get a QR with the trainer, that fits correctly into the allowed slots, some other QR's might be a problem.

Hi Gm888, no my back wheel is normal QR.  SO I just got a road rim and tire, 10 speed cassette and off you go!  You normally also get a QR with the trainer, that fits correctly into the allowed slots, some other QR's might be a problem.

Thanks for the reply Beesrib. I've got a thru axle so trying to figure out how to do this. 

Thanks for the reply Beesrib. I've got a thru axle so trying to figure out how to do this. 

Most trainers now come with a Through Axle adapter for easy set up on MTBs.

Lots of well equipped winter pain caves with nice trainers and computers/iPads ????

Well, I don't have a fancy modern trainer and screen☺️. Here is my screenpost-26136-0-56708100-1465455991_thumb.jpeg

My winter pain cave????????post-26136-0-68493200-1465456136_thumb.jpeg

And a nice view as a bonus and my juice stays nicely chilled????

Edited by LOOK695

Lots of well equipped winter pain caves with nice trainers and computers/iPads

Well, I don't have a fancy modern trainer and screen☺. Here is my screenattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

My winter pain caveattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

And a nice view as a bonus and my juice stays nicely chilled

nice one!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of well equipped winter pain caves with nice trainers and computers/iPads ????

Well, I don't have a fancy modern trainer and screen☺️. Here is my screenattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

My winter pain cave????????attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

And a nice view as a bonus and my juice stays nicely chilled????

At those temperatures, I'm surprised your drink isn't frozen solid. Complete nutter! Big respect for the dedication though.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...