OK, so slightly different topic, and I'm looking here to the most technically proficient, and most experienced triathletes on this thread, cause this is a tough question that only years of experience could possibly answer.

If you're on the course, wearing a trisuit and nature calls, what do you do?  :whistling:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so slightly different topic, and I'm looking here to the most technically proficient, and most experienced triathletes on this thread, cause this is a tough question that only years of experience could possibly answer.

If you're on the course, wearing a trisuit and nature calls, what do you do?  :whistling:

Depends where on the course and of course if its a no.1 or no.2 :)

If on the bike leg, just pull over and find a suitable tree unless you are podium chasing then just pee as your ride.  If on the run, there are usually chemical toilets on the course often near to the water stations.

If you need to pee then either you drinking too much or not racing hard enough  :whistling:

Stop over hydrating or next time remember to cut a Gorilla's finger off before the race...

Edited by dave303e

Stop over hydrating or next time remember to cut a Gorilla's finger off before the race...

You made me laugh out loud! Thanks for the giggle :D

Is there a company that takes photos at IronMan? (Like Jetline at Comrades and 94.7)

Can you order photos for previous years' events?

Thank you!

Expensive but top class. Can't buy individual snaps you buy all. Runs at around 600 for the pack. A lil more if u take the video too

So with my first Half Distance coming in June, i joined the gym to strengthen my swim. Does anyone have some good tried and tested drills they are willing to share?

So with my first Half Distance coming in June, i joined the gym to strengthen my swim. Does anyone have some good tried and tested drills they are willing to share?

I would suggest you have a swim assessment first.

It's pointless practicing drills that are not going to benefit you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk