Whitters

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old man went down hard today about two hours in from the start. Had to be airlifted out back to camp and went to Maritzburg Mediclinic. Luckily nothing broken, but some hectic facial injuries.

If anyone saw what happened, please share. He can't remember what went wrong....

(He is no slouch and newby - has his provincial colours a couple of times a few years already for xcm as a grandmaster... this was to be his fourth s2c)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

My old man went down hard today about two hours in from the start. Had to be airlifted out back to camp and went to Maritzburg Mediclinic. Luckily nothing broken, but some hectic facial injuries.

If anyone saw what happened, please share. He can't remember what went wrong....

(He is no slouch and newby - has his provincial colours a couple of times a few years already for xcm as a grandmaster... this was to be his fourth s2c)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that. Glad he is ok

So who made Iconic? I was determined, but... nope.

Very close but no cigar for me either....

Looks like the RACE has been neutralised today. No Umko racing!! Start this from 8am to 8:30am and no batching.  WTF!!!

They "detoured" in 2010 when it rained so hard that the Umko drop had to be cancelled so why not do the same today?

They "detoured" in 2010 when it rained so hard that the Umko drop had to be cancelled so why not do the same today?

Because the hub ekspets know better  :whistling:

Because the hub ekspets know better  :whistling:

Who is sitting behind their keyboards at home, safe and dry....

Only just,as soon as someone stops in front of you,you are gone;)

Only just,as soon as someone stops in front of you,you are gone;)

Rode all the way. Was lucky to have clear track front of me and a light hard tail helps.

Apparently been raining there since 11 last night and was still raining this morning.

Glad I opted out this year. Gonna be a mud fest.

I don't know what the problem was, I could walk the whole thing :ph34r:

Archived