[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the contractors found a loop hole in their contract to do whatever work they are doing and get paid BY THE MINUTE rather than by the metre? It's been so long I'm sure we have all forgotten what the original objective was.

Or maybe it is the same guys who started this road and then forgot to come to work one day:

post-35786-0-86397500-1488172842_thumb.jpg

It's only 109km, and totally flat, cool with a tailwind all the way and Bar One girls in sexy outfits jiggling all the way from start to finish where an ice cold beer awaits. That's all you need to know! ;) 

That does pretty much sum it up you know.

It is not very difficult if you take it easy and do some regular cycling beforehand

Do you think the contractors found a loop hole in their contract to do whatever work they are doing and get paid BY THE MINUTE rather than by the metre? It's been so long I'm sure we have all forgotten what the original objective was.

Or maybe it is the same guys who started this road and then forgot to come to work one day:

attachicon.gifPS1088.jpg

That is indicative of the roads in and around Cape Town.That stupid dead end to the Blue Route and off ramp to the Main Road springs to mind

Did the route yesterday, and that small section under discussion is really horrible.

We were a small group of 6 riders, and nowhere "race pace", but negotiating that section took a fair degree of skill.

If nothing is done to it before race day, I foresee a lot of trouble there.

Did the route yesterday, and that small section under discussion is really horrible.

We were a small group of 6 riders, and nowhere "race pace", but negotiating that section took a fair degree of skill.

If nothing is done to it before race day, I foresee a lot of trouble there.

How was the wind?

Do people generally not read the rules of events? People still trying to sell their entries even though subs have closed on Friday. I hope they realise its not allowed to have someone else ride with your number if it was not substituted. I feel for those that can't make it on last minute but rules are rules.

Last CTCT was 2013. Personally I could'nt care what the weather or route is the 12th. Rule #5 and #9 comes to mind.

Stiek uit, jou bang ding!

Awêh ????????