[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

Ha ha- my S.O. looked me up and down the other day and told me she wasn't going to be seen in public with me looking like that and the next time I go clothes shopping I shouldn't be allowed to go alone.

I thought I was defining cool but apparently not.

When you wear your skinsuit with socks and Crocs, I'm not surprised the security guys were a bit tense

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha- my S.O. looked me up and down the other day and told me she wasn't going to be seen in public with me looking like that and the next time I go clothes shopping I shouldn't be allowed to go alone.

Women walking in their gym kit whilst shopping and stuff (or Active wear as it's known too) is apparently a trend

My spouse will not go out with me in public even if I wear my cycling sunnies ????

Jislaaik I'm so restless all I want to do is go for a long hard ride .... 

What am I going to do with myself tomorrow? 

Go for a 60 - 90 min chilled spin

Some high cadence and a few short sprints

It'll make you sleep better

Chill you out

Which will boost performance on Sunday

(As opposed to 'anticipation ants' in your veins at 2 o clock on Sunday morning, staring at the ceiling)

Women walking in their gym kit whilst shopping and stuff (or Active wear as it's known too) is apparently a trend

My spouse will not go out with me in public even if I wear my cycling sunnies

:eek: , you want to ride cause 'Dale looked at you in active wear with his sunnies while clothes shopping at the expo ......

Go for a 60 - 90 min chilled spin

Some high cadence and a few short sprints

It'll make you sleep better

Chill you out

Which will boost performance on Sunday

(As opposed to 'anticipation ants' in your veins at 2 o clock on Sunday morning, staring at the ceiling)

... and now you going for a ride.

I knew CT was a ruff place, but that takes it to hole new level.

Mamil

The expo is an integral part of the bike ride. The charities make tons of money from not only the entrance fees but from exhibitors who pay handsomely for the privilege of selling to a usually receptive audience.

I'll make a suggestion to you. Don't enter the CTCT next year if you don't want to go through the commercial retail section.

Then we won't have to read your half a dozen posts moaning about the expo.

Mamil

The expo is an integral part of the bike ride. The charities make tons of money from not only the entrance fees but from exhibitors who pay handsomely for the privilege of selling to a usually receptive audience.

I'll make a suggestion to you. Don't enter the CTCT next year if you don't want to go through the commercial retail section.

why you so grumpy ?

Or my testosterone patch is conflicting with the kenakort corticosteroids.

Yeah

That can ruffle one's mood

Easy now ????

On the plus side, at least it wont be as warm as it was today!

I am going to try not look at wind guru anymore. It makes a noob like me really nervous :)

Have a Fun and safe ride guys!

Carbon... your ill humour borders on offensiveness. Occasionally you make a good point but any contributions you make are made unpalatable by your boorish demeanour.

I have a few suggestions for you but i'll defer on those in the interests of civility.

I'll thank you to walk a wide bearth around me.

Mamil